PDA

View Full Version : Dog owners

jmvotto
01-18-2009, 10:44 PM
Went to see "Hotel for Dogs" today with the family, all five of us enjoyed it immensely. great entertainment. :)

Plus seeing the movie helps the dogs

PEDIGREE® Brand is proud to partner with Hotel for Dogs, a smart, funny comedy adventure about a sister and brother who turn an abandoned hotel into a dog's paradise. We share their belief that all dogs deserve a loving home. That's why we created The PEDIGREE Foundation—a newly-established 501(c)(3) private foundation dedicated to helping dogs in need find loving homes by supporting the good work of shelters and breed rescue organizations throughout the country.

Sled491
01-19-2009, 11:39 PM
JV, really, I thought it was going to be dum. Glad to hear another good movie to take the kids to.

We went to Marley and Me saturday night. I swear you were looking at a modified documentery of my family. Same kids, same career questions (my wife stopping work to raise the family part), same lines about the family following me around, same arguments, same big Oohf dog, same ending.

jmvotto
01-20-2009, 07:23 AM
its silly but entertaining. my wife wont go see marley and me she read the book and will draw too many tears....

Sled491
01-20-2009, 09:52 AM
Ya the tears from everyone was obvious.