PDA

View Full Version : Just bought new Moomba

Steve G
02-12-2004, 09:23 PM
We just purchased an 04 Mobius LS Black in color. The boat is beautiful and its killing me having to wait for warmer waether so we can take it out. We went to a boat show with the intention of buying a run about. We stopped by the Marine Outfitters booth and full in love with the Moomba line. Needles to say we had to have one. We are realy looking foward to skiing and learing to wakeboard. (will have to save money to buy gear.)

Yellowmobius
02-13-2004, 09:46 AM
Congrats Steve, I am sure you will enjoy the boat i know I do.
I also wanted to point you to http://www.wakezone.biz/rackjack.htm
If you will be lowering the tower the RackJack is great.

Brian Raymond
02-13-2004, 11:38 PM
Steve, congrats. on your new baby. Please keep us posted with your experiences. Brian Raymond

csaj4506
02-14-2004, 02:03 PM
Just got my Mobius LS (the “Bleu Roo”) from the dealer. Working on engine break-in time. Would like to get in my first 20 hours by May but the weather is cold. The boat is beautiful and drives like a dream. The only question I have is how do I tell when the back ballast tank is full.

02-15-2004, 02:29 PM
ww

Flatwater
02-16-2004, 07:24 PM
Steve G

There should be a outlet on each side near transom which overflow pours out of when full. Enjoy the boat.

csaj4506
02-16-2004, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Guess I never let the fill pump run long enough to have the overflow put out water. I was on the lake yesterday and I found what you are describing. Also got my first ding. I had the trailer a little to deep and came in on the trailer a little hot, I cut the front rub rail when the nose of the boat hit the trailer just under the front nose roller. Ouch! No harm done to the fiberglass. Lesson learned, when loading the boat put the trailer in the water till only the wheels are covered by the water not the finder. This allows the boat to catch on the trailer runners and gets the boat at the right angle as it come up the trailer.