PDA

View Full Version : Leesburg, Fl march 14 ,mini jam

moombadaze
01-15-2009, 06:34 PM
Any and All Moomba owners are invited.

We are haveing a little mini Jamboree on the 14th of march in Leesburg on Lake Harris and camping saturday night at Lake Griffin state park (dont worry Ed G has promised to leave his saran wrap at home). Mini jams are where we have no dealer and no give aways-just fellow owners with there families hanging out for the day. See a thread in the surfing forume title'd moombadaze/pat by Ed G for more details.

I will coming up from tampa and Ed G from clermont and Kaneboats from tallahassee. Join us for the day.

kaneboats
01-15-2009, 10:49 PM
I promise you we will have beer and wings!! Sled?

Sled491
01-15-2009, 11:17 PM
Now why you gotta go and drag me into this! You know if I bring my family down my wife will never come back home!

This is partly due to the fact that its 30million below at home right now and the kids have been off because school was closed today and tomorrow. Last I heard from it she was trying to induce a beer comma to get over the kids being home all day and not being able to send them outside:)

But we will be heading to Florida for Easter break. Let me know if anything is going on then!

kaneboats
01-16-2009, 12:10 AM
We can probably whip something up. Give us your dates when you can. I'm sure Z will come out and play too even though he probably won't get his toes wet till after Memorial Day.

Sled491
01-16-2009, 12:17 AM
I will post as soon as Little Na finishes drawing up the plans

kaneboats
01-16-2009, 12:18 PM
I'm pretty sure I have all the ballast I need. However, if you are thinking of visiting the Z family I'd be more than happy to bring your stuff about 4 hours closer to them.

Sled491
01-16-2009, 12:27 PM
I believe that we are taking the kids to disney world.

moombadaze
01-20-2009, 03:15 PM
Easter weekend-maybe Winter haven chain of lakes where Cypres Gardens is. Sled-this would be very easy for you to get to.-Just down the road maybe 30-40 miles.