PDA

View Full Version : '08 Michigan Outback

eseebeck
01-12-2009, 03:14 PM
Bought this new in June of '08. Love the boat, Pull the kids tubing and skiing while I slalom. Unbelievable wakes!! You can't tell the diff. between an Outback and the major mass producing manufactures. I ski diff brands all summer and the outback feels identical with half the price tag.

I'd sell this one and order an '09 right now and try to get a new MOOMBA every spring if I could.

kaneboats
01-12-2009, 03:16 PM
If you're that much of a Moombamaniac you should visit here more often. Welcome!

Reese350
01-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Welcome to the Moomba clan. Where are you in MI?

ian ashton
01-12-2009, 10:32 PM
Welcome to the Moomba clan. Where are you in MI?

Beat me to it! I'm going to guess that you are from the West side of the state and bought from Premier, am I right?

eseebeck
01-13-2009, 01:41 PM
I am in the central part of the state. Gladwin!! heard of it. just north of midland. I got my MOOMBA!! from Premier. Jeff Kopec was "THE MAN" and hooked me up.

Where are you guys at??

jburnside
01-13-2009, 04:06 PM
Welcome! What lake(s) are you using the Outback on? Wixom, Smallwood, or Secord? We live in Dearborn but looked at lake front property up in your neck of the woods for weekends and vacation, it's really nice up there.

eseebeck
01-13-2009, 04:32 PM
I live on a small (300 acre) lake called Wiggins Lake, lots of cottages, a few year rounders but not many. pretty busy on weekends, quiet and calm on weekdays. We have a wake law that prohibits skiing before 11 am and after 730 pm. That's a huge bummer, but I make do.

I build and remodel houses for a hobby/extra income and have a brand new 3 bed 2 bath house with a walk out basement on the lake if your still looking. I was asking 245k when the market was good. Let me know if your interested in seeing it. The listing ran out a few months back and we decided not to relist, just put a sign in the yard and wait for better times.

ian ashton
01-13-2009, 09:40 PM
I keep my boat on Cass Lake in Waterford. Bought my boat at Club Royale.

Reese350
01-14-2009, 08:14 AM
We're on Portage Lake in Pinckney near Ann Arbor.

mimoomba
01-23-2009, 05:31 PM
Great to see another Michigander on here!
I'm in Howell and do most of my time on Thompson Lake. Usually try to make it up to Higgins Lake at least once a year, but it isn't always the most condusive to wakeboarding.
We really need to do a group thing this year. We are getting a lot of members.

eseebeck
02-02-2009, 03:26 PM
I think it would be so cool to have a MOOMBA gathering somewhere in Michigan. There are some really cool spots to choose from. Torch lake or Burt Lake come to mind a lakes with waterfront resturants and taverns. What are the other spots?

ian ashton
02-02-2009, 05:43 PM
I think it would be so cool to have a MOOMBA gathering somewhere in Michigan. There are some really cool spots to choose from. Torch lake or Burt Lake come to mind a lakes with waterfront resturants and taverns. What are the other spots?

I think so too! I'd really like to put something togather at the bar on Walled Lake, I think that would be awesome. I've been meaning to talk to Natalie @SC and teh guys at my dealer to see what they think of the idea.

ian ashton
02-02-2009, 05:45 PM
And Torch would be awesome, my GF's family has a cottage on the water with a lift for my boat :)

mimoomba
02-02-2009, 05:46 PM
You could definately count me in, barring any previous commitment problems.
I think it would be a blast. It sure couldn't hurt Moomba's image in our state either. I think alot of people just aren't aware of the company. And with only 2 dealers, to my knowledge, in the state makes matters worse.