PDA

View Full Version : Great deal on DD fat sac

Sled491
01-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Only like 3 hrs left on this from anothersmokindeal.com

http://anothersmokindeal.com/

kaneboats
01-05-2009, 06:49 PM
I'm done with those guys. Their descriptions don't give any useful info like gallons or lbs. Their other site (BBB) has higher prices than most retailers and despite a price match guarantee they don't respond to messages (even though I have bought from them before). Boooo.

Sled491
01-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Hey don't shoot the messanger man:)

Reese350
01-05-2009, 10:12 PM
Not to pile on but I've had trouble with the guys at BBB as well. On the other hand, I've found a few steals at evogear.com in the closeouts. They really stand behind their stuff as well. They just replaced my blown out Liquid Force boots with no hassles at all.

98outback
01-06-2009, 07:07 AM
+ 1 for evogear. I ordered a CWB right before Christmas and it was at my house in 3 days.

04OUTBACK
01-06-2009, 09:43 AM
I have had great service with orders from BBB and Anothersmokindeal.com
I have talked to both the owners on the phone several times. Great guys.
Not sure what your issues are, but call them. They are easy to reach on the phone....
They pop in to posts on WakeWorld all the time. Several folks have complained and they jump right and and fix...

just my $0.02

kaneboats
01-06-2009, 12:17 PM
I think you hit the nail on the head. I don't see why you should have to call and complain to get good service.

Reese350
01-06-2009, 09:38 PM
My issues weren't a disaster by any means. It just took a couple weeks for our order to show up and it was a Christmas present for one of the kiddos so it was cutting it close and we were on edge. They charged $6-7 for shipping but sent it in the mail with no way of tracking it so we had no way of knowing if it was even on the way. When I talked to them on the phone they said they think there vendor sent it out but didn't have any way to know for sure. In the end it showed up and everything was fine. When I order from Evo, Barts, Overtons, etc, my order has always shown up in a day or two, is always trackable, and shipping is normally free. Like I said, no biggie in the end but not the service I was used to with the other guys.