PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Pass Star Gazer

MAPWPD
01-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Hey guys,
Happy New Year
For those of you that have a perfect pass cruise control system are you going to or are you interested in upgrading to the "Star gazer package"? Does anyone know the difference from the old and new? I have a 08 Mobius LSV and wondering whether or not to upgrade. I have tried calling perfect pass but no response:(.

thanks Mark

kaneboats
01-01-2009, 01:11 PM
I think Maxpower posted on this not too long ago.

MAPWPD
01-02-2009, 06:17 PM
I am not going from ez cruise
It 08 Perfect pass to Stargazer
It sounds like it is more important to slalom skiers?
I just want to know the gains if any and how much to buy.

Laz
01-02-2009, 10:06 PM
I think Star Gazer is fantastic for slalom. It makes it much easier for my wife to pull me through the course. For wakeboarding, I think it's overkill.

Sled491
01-03-2009, 11:10 PM
Star Gazer has its problems to. If you ski or board in a river or anywhere you have to compensate for or adjust for current, it does not have the ability to compensate for this. As for me, I'm completely happy with my PP wakeboard pro so no upgrade for me.

sar
01-04-2009, 01:22 AM
I thought that the idea was that the gps speed tuned to correct the paddle wheel speed making currents not matter. If what you say is true, then I hope Moomba gets approved for ZeroOff soon.

I've worked as a scorer in tournaments and the times that zero off puts out are rarely off at all. And you can run it without a paddle wheel!

Star Gazer has its problems to. If you ski or board in a river or anywhere you have to compensate for or adjust for current, it does not have the ability to compensate for this. As for me, I'm completely happy with my PP wakeboard pro so no upgrade for me.