PDA

View Full Version : Moomba Gear sucks!

Shawn
02-06-2004, 08:50 AM
I was checking out Moomba's gear & clothing....in short, it sucks. People such as myself are proud to own a moomba, they are geared toward a younger croud (I'm 34). The clothing and gear must be designed by someone in there 60's!! When people ask what kind of boat I bought and I tell them a 2004 Moomba "Mobius LSV", they say whats a moomba? We could do a lot better getting the word out to the none boater and other boat owners with other brand boats with cool clothes and gear that we can hang with them in all areas of boating! Our boats are awsome looking and we should be to, on and off the lake!

02-06-2004, 10:09 AM
Shawn,
The items being offered by Moomba seem to be of pretty good quality and about right for most consumers. What kind of clothing were you looking for? I will agree with you that it would be nice to have a little more to choose from. Some updated hats (flex-fit, low-profile) and a few different choices in T-shirts (colors???) would probably go a long way for everyone. Kids stuff would be great too. I would also like to see some updated items in the "gear section", I would love to have a "Moomba" spare tire cover for my boat trailer, and I would like to have some cool choices in stickers. What I have the biggest problem with is the order form, it's seriously out-dated. What choices in embroidery do I have? Just the old logo styles? Skiers choice does a great job holding down the cost of their boats, but please throw a couple of bucks in to update the consumer soft good items. "If you build it, they will come".

2003 Outback LS

chris_5
02-06-2004, 04:37 PM
I talked to Jay Warren the Moomba Marketing Manager on 1/17/04 at the seattle boat show and he said that he was going to be posting new gear sometime in 2 weeks from that time but I have yet to see the new gear on the site. He told me that they have a cool new flex fit moomba hat. I don't know what else but I am sure there will probably be more new. Also he said that we will be able to buy the stuff on the site with our forum user accounts. Hope to see this soon!!!

Shawn
02-06-2004, 06:21 PM
That will be great! I hope they add to what we can buy

SMUMATTMAN
02-08-2004, 10:07 PM
I completely agree. The only T-Shirt says Moomba Me!! not exacly what we are looking for. I did pickup a cool T-Shirt from my dealer that has the Moomba logo with Worldclass To Boat in smaller letters underneath. Maybe the good folks at Skiiers choice will give us some options like this.

lockar
02-10-2004, 04:27 AM
They should make new t-shirts or poloshirts with the new Mobius Logo on it!

dmgx
02-10-2004, 06:03 PM
The new gear should be up very soon. Sorry about the delay, but I got all the stuff in and our dealers were in town for Sales and Service school and they pretty much bought everything we had in one day, completely wiped my inventory out. I would think it will be up at the latest next week. I don't have a ton of stuff right now, but if we do this well, I'll get more. List of stuff so far:
Moomba t-shirt
Mobius t-shirt
Moomba polo
Moomba coozies
Moomba beach towel
moomba decals

Regards, Jay Warren

Shawn
02-10-2004, 07:55 PM
Thanks Jay

It's good to know that you guys check on what we are talking about on your website. This is the kind of attention to detail that we love to see!

lockar
02-12-2004, 09:53 AM
Jay for president!!

Lpfeil
02-12-2004, 12:41 PM
Thanks Jay

We are all looking forward to the new gear.

Brian Raymond
02-13-2004, 11:49 PM
Thanx Jay, I am looking forward to sporting a new and supporting look (finally updated) . Brian Raymond