PDA

View Full Version : Skiers Choice official tow boat for the Liquid Force Team

jclay5
12-10-2008, 11:16 AM
I just found this out over at Wakeworld

"Just found out that Supra is the new team boat for Liquid Force and they will have a special Liquid Force Edition boat in both Supra and Moomba lines. They agreed on a 3 year contract. They are also now the official towboat for Brostock. I think this is going to be big for Skier's Choice and hopefully give them alot of exposure. Supra and Moomba are both very underestimated boats and this will hopefully give them the opportunity to get more riders behind their products. The Supra Launch 22SSV is by far my favorite boat out there. Keep your eyes open, the boat are supposed to go into production in Januar sometime."

Thats pretty cool glad to see skiers choice pulled out such a great promotion. Here is the link to the thread.

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/650837.html?1228886623

kaneboats
12-10-2008, 11:33 AM
Sounds pretty cool. Can't wait to see the LF edition boats.

04OUTBACK
12-10-2008, 04:56 PM
Quite Cool! Looking forward to seeing the boat!

scmarketing
12-10-2008, 08:18 PM
Liquid could have gone to anybody. But they chose Skier's Choice. BroStock, Maven, and all the other amazing things LF does now pulled exclusively by Skier' Choice. I'm really stoked about this, and I think you guys will be too.

jclay5
12-10-2008, 09:11 PM
Liquid could have gone to anybody. But they chose Skier's Choice. BroStock, Maven, and all the other amazing things LF does now pulled exclusively by Skier' Choice. I'm really stoked about this, and I think you guys will be too.

Yeah I am excited as well... It blows my mind to hear people talk about the "big 3" of boat manufactures over on wakeworld and how this is good for skiers choice because they aren't as well known. That amazes me because Supra and MC is all I've ever heard of growing up it seems... I guess its because I live in Knoxville.

anyway I'm very excited for skiers choice and I love their product and can't wait to see the LF boats!

04OUTBACK
12-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Jclay,
I agree with ya. I will be interested in watching the comments on WW...

ncarrera
12-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Yes it is true.

I am going to post the release that wasn't suppose to go out until the morning...hard to keep a secret around these Moomba maniacs!

ncarrera
12-11-2008, 10:21 PM
TWO OF THE FASTEST GROWING WATERSPORTS MANUFACTURES PARTNER
SKIERS CHOICE, MANUFACTURER OF SUPRA & MOOMBA BOATS AND LIQUID FORCE

MARYVILLE, TN & ENCINTAS, CA (December 12, 2008) ~ Skiers Choice, Inc., manufacturer of Supra and Moomba boats and Liquid Force, manufacturer of Liquid Force Wakeboards, announced a long term strategic partnership to benefit both companies by promoting and selling their respective products and increasing the value of their respective brands. The agreement consists of multiple components to include the production of a special edition series available on Surpa and Moomba boats that will pay tribute to Liquid Force, the leader in wakeboarding. In addition, Supra will now be the official towboat of the acclaimed BROStock event series and select stops from the Maven Series.

“With this partnership we are bringing Liquid Force’s wakeboard industry leadership together with our boating industry expertise to offer customers a world-class watersports experience,” said Rick Tinker, President of Skiers Choice, Inc. “This is where the lifestyle, the sport and the products our customers use to live it, work simultaneously to bring them the best there is available.”

Supra, Moomba and Liquid Force will begin to roll out initiatives from the agreement fairly quickly. Research and Development, Engineering, Manufacturing, Art and Marketing departments of the two companies’ have been working diligently to implement the details. Look for more information to be revealed in the weeks to come.

Tony Finn, Founder of Liquid Force said, “I am extremely impressed with the quality and commitment to wakeboarding that Skiers Choice has shown. I’m super fired up about the collaborative boats that we are releasing. They are both pretty fricken sick!! We couldn’t be happier to team up with not only such a great company, but with such a great group of people as well. Skiers Choice and Liquid Force plan on introducing a lot of new, cool, innovative products into the wakeboard market moving forward, so hang on!!”

kaneboats
12-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Righteous! I love their stuff.

ian ashton
12-13-2008, 07:03 PM
From wakeworld post;

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/651665.jpg

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/651666.jpg

Credit:
www.wakeutah.com

c.rix
12-14-2008, 11:01 AM
WOW I like the top one its plain yet get the job done Im not much for the over the top graphic on the boats actually I really like both of them!!! good to see my favorite 2 companys come together!! hopefully they will have one at the boat show this year

kaneboats
12-15-2008, 04:18 PM
I like the bottom one. That's gonna be pretty slick.

moombadaze
12-15-2008, 05:50 PM
nothin better than a good bottom, oh- the bottom boat

Sled491
12-15-2008, 07:23 PM
Whoa easy now big shooters.

I just hope that all the great things going on here don't make my favorite boat to expensive for little ole' me in the future! But Congrats to SC for sure, this is a huge accomplishment.

Roachman
12-16-2008, 06:18 PM
I think those graphics are a little weak.

jclay5
12-16-2008, 08:15 PM
Well I'm very excited about the whole deal, but I'd have to say I don't care for the graphic design. I'd rather it say supra or moomba in large letter and Liquid Force ed. or something in smaller letters towards the back or on the back. Then maybe throw in some cool stitching on the seats that says its LF and of course all LF Edition boats coming with the GG Ed. stuff + some extras.

Reese350
12-17-2008, 07:02 AM
I'm die hard Liquid Force just like I'm die hard Moomba so this is perfect for me. To me, this is the two coolest brands in the industry coming together. Very exciting and great for the image of both! My .02