PDA

View Full Version : mobius decal

bbratjones
11-30-2008, 11:55 AM
is there any aftermarket companies that make mobius boat decals? or do you just get them from moomba?

Sled491
11-30-2008, 12:31 PM
Are you looking for stock or some kind upgrade? If stock is your thing, than SC might not be that bad price wise. But most local sign/graphic shops should be able to make you up a set.

04OUTBACK
12-01-2008, 12:34 AM
I just got the newer mobius streak Decals from my dealer a few weeks ago..
I think they were $87.50 each. Call a dealer and they can have them drop shipped to you.

I have peeled my old ones off, but no time to add new ones yet.. I'll need to find a safe/clean place to apply them out of the wind!

BW

mustangairchair
12-10-2008, 10:23 PM
I just got the newer mobius streak Decals from my dealer a few weeks ago..
I think they were $87.50 each. Call a dealer and they can have them drop shipped to you.

I have peeled my old ones off, but no time to add new ones yet.. I'll need to find a safe/clean place to apply them out of the wind!

BW

so you got the decels on the side thst say mobius from the dealer for 87.50 each ?

jclay5
12-10-2008, 11:11 PM
I think $87.50 each is a little high but that's just my opinion.

ZDecals
12-11-2008, 03:20 AM
Hey guys, we have been doing some pretty crazy stuff with our pre-designed custom line for Skier's Choice, hopefully we'll have a big "unveiling" at the Atlanta Boat Show. But we have noticed the need for something new and fresh so here it is...
Check out our website. Go to www.zdecals.com
Then, click on "WAKE WRAPS." The new "wake wraps" website isn't completely finished but there are over 27 different designs so check it out! Give us a call or e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions, enjoy!

04OUTBACK
12-11-2008, 11:46 AM
Zdecals.. NICE.. I really like.. i would love to do that... just not a good time..

Mustangchair, yes, I ordered them through Memphis Boat Center. That is the standard price for them. I have seen other folks on here who have paid the same..