PDA

View Full Version : Hit and Run A-Holes

jclay5
11-25-2008, 07:04 PM
Today I had my car parked on the University of Tennessee's campus (in a staff lot I might add) and when I come walk out from the T-recs, which is a bad ass multi million dollar work out facility, I notice a scratch like mark on my tail gate from a distance. When I get close up its about a 4 inch long half an inch wide gash in my tailgate. Wide enough to where I can stick my finger in it. Of course there was no note and no witnesses. As you can imagine my awesome workout high that I was experiencing at that moment came to a complete halt. My deductible is high and I'm pissed b/c I am slightly low on cash right now.

Anyway I have a left over Solitude sticker from Utah that I'm going to put over the gaping hole on my truck for the time being... but I'm very anal about my equipment so hopefully I will have it fixed soon.

Ok I'm done ranting for now.. Thanks for listening.:mad:

kaneboats
11-26-2008, 11:15 AM
You only have to live with the dent (for a while). The person who did it has to live with himself.

Sled491
11-28-2008, 08:09 PM
J, just caught this thread. Man that sucks. Hate that when people show no respect. It's one thing to have an accident, it's another when they don't even show a little common courtesy.

As for the Brat thing, well as I live in WI and understand where it comes from I'll let it slide, but I think your idea will work better:)