PDA

View Full Version : Adding Tower Opinions

tysonma
11-07-2008, 07:05 PM
I will be adding a tower over the winter. Has anyone heard of Aerial Wakeboarding Products? I have seen their towers at great prices, but am unsure of the quality. If anyone has/knows someone who has one of these, I would love some feedback!

Here is their website if interested http://www.aerialwakeboarding.com/

Later!
Ty

Razzman
11-07-2008, 07:17 PM
I've seen them before and while never having heard anything bad, i've not heard anything good either. Pretty neutral i guess. I would ask this question on the wakeworld.com/boat discussion forum where you'd probably find someone real fast with an answer.

kaneboats
11-07-2008, 09:59 PM
I have their wakeboard racks. Good quality but nothing fancy. Like 'em fine.

jmvotto
11-08-2008, 04:31 PM
I have their tower speakers just installed, great value sounds great not alot of bling which i like.:D

mimoomba
11-11-2008, 10:14 AM
All I can say is I installed my Monster Tower this apst summer and love it!
IT was fairly easy to install, folds up great, and is rock solid when up and pulling.

1LOKMOOMBA
11-11-2008, 09:30 PM
All I can say is I installed my Monster Tower this apst summer and love it!
IT was fairly easy to install, folds up great, and is rock solid when up and pulling.
send photos we are looking for tower also

tysonma
11-12-2008, 11:27 AM
After much thought, I finally said to myself, "Self, order the tower!" So I ordered a tower from Aerial Wakeboarding Products. Once I get it put on the boat I will post some pics!

As for performance, that will have to wait until after snowboard season!
It does come w/a 5-year warranty so that was a plus. I also got it at a great price!

Here is their website www.aerialwakeboarding.com

mustangairchair
11-16-2008, 09:53 PM
i had a monter tower on my other boat does not move side to sid great tower and racks at great prices