PDA

View Full Version : I'm new!

tysonma
11-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Just bought my first wakeboard boat (2000 Moomba Kamberra) and I will probably have lots of questions! Wanted to say hi and introduce myself!

Tyson

Razzman
11-03-2008, 03:56 PM
Welcome to the club! Lot's of good people on here. :D

kaneboats
11-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Allright Tyson, glad to have ya! Guys and gals on here know everything you need to know. Enjoy!

tysonma
11-03-2008, 05:00 PM
THANKS!
I live in southern Indiana, right on the Ohio River. Most of the weekend boating will be done there, altough if anyone knows of any good spots in the IN,KY,OH,IL,TN area, we are always looking for road trips!

I look foward to getting to you guys!
Later

Sled491
11-03-2008, 09:07 PM
Hey welcome to the club from WI! If your looking for a road trip make sure you take the time to head up to our Moomba/Supra owners jamboree in July. It's usually on the Fox Chain of Lakes just north of Chicago. Be glad to have ya and hang out.

deerfield
11-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Ty - Welcome to the Moomba family. There are a several of us in Illinois and probably more out there that do not post on this BB. Aaron is on the Illinois River in the Kankakee area and Wayne spends his time on a lake in the northwest corner of Illinois. We log most of hours on Twin Lakes in southern Wisconsin, just north of the IL/WI state line, about an hour from our house in the Chicago suburbs. Sled is right. You should come to the July '09 jamboree. Bring your boat and crew. Lots of great people, fun, and food -- and it's family-friendly. - Deerfield