PDA

View Full Version : Bling Bling

10-19-2008, 11:01 AM
So as a few of you know, I picked up an 08 XLV this summer. After a lot of research and looking at a lot of boats this summer, I think the bling is all that seperates Moombas from some of the other boats. Now I know that Supra is Skier's Choice higher end option but I think if there were more "Bling" options on Higher end moombas people would get them.

I looked at the Malibus and the MC's and a few things they have that Moombas don't have or offer are:

Chrome drain outlets for the ballast and the bilge
Chrome Model Logo instead of a sticker (Just the rear XLV or LSV Logo)
Chrome Vents on the Engine Compartment
Swivel Board Racks
Chrome Step Plates
Transom Lighting

Now my question is how much can all that stuff cost? Definitley less then $1k for the factory and I'd pay $1k for that stuff if it was the "Super Appearance Package" option.

I don't know, it was just something I was thinking about and wishing that SC offered.

What does everyone else think?

ian ashton
10-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Except for the transom lights you've listed everything that can be had on a Supra as standard equipment.

Sled491
10-20-2008, 11:32 PM
I suppose this could be added as a second appearance package. Much like the stereo options. They have the standard apperance package, which is the stainless stuff, next could be the bling stuff. I'd go for it.