PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Dallas this weekend, what should I check out?

ian ashton
10-10-2008, 09:52 AM
I'm going to be in Dallas this weekend, and I'll have some time tomorrow to check out some things. I usually look around for boat dealers or events (I usually end up at MC dealers, as I haven't been near any SC shops...)

Anyway, I plan on checking out Waterski Boats Dallas (Moomba/Supra), Texas MasterCraft, and Water Ski America (Malibu.)

Are there any other cool shops I should go to and kill some time?

Roachman
10-10-2008, 12:41 PM
good weekend to go to Dallas. It is TX/OU and there will be a ton of girls out. I am driving up there at noon.

Warming Hut on 75 has some good gear.

ian ashton
10-10-2008, 02:20 PM
I'm going for the Hot Import Nights car show, which always is a huge source of chicks, and I've heard this show is about as good as it gets in that arena, lol. I'll be landing around 10 I think, probably walk the town and find a decent bar or something to do...

maxpower220
10-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Buxton Marine is the CC dealer there. Phil (saleman) is a great guy. I never bought a boat from them, but he helped me on a few different boat purchases.

I bought from Waterski America and WaterskiBoats Dallas. The shops there are usually pretty well stocked with boats.
Enjoy.

RYAN
10-10-2008, 08:47 PM
Try heading to the texas state fair, its a damn nightmare to find a parking spot, but its an all day event. plenty of skanks.........

ian ashton
10-10-2008, 11:31 PM
Holy crap, this town is nuts. I haven't met (or seen) a sober person yet! The weather is incredible. I think I might want to move here, lol...

TL7
10-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Hook 'Em Horns!

Possumlover82
10-11-2008, 05:49 AM
Since I am a tigeowner, I have to say check out The Slalom Shop. If you don't like the tige's they always have a nice selection of Crownline and Rinker yahts to make you realize just how poor you really are.

McMoomba
10-11-2008, 01:48 PM
Ian, you definately picked a wild weekend to visit. If it wasn't so windy I would take you for a little wakeboarding. Give a little heads-up next time and we will make plans.