PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to sell my boat? Need help?

jetpilot
10-04-2008, 09:54 PM
2006 Outback V
154 hrs
325 indmar assualt 5.7L
hydraulic wake plate
ez cruise
grav 3 ballast (upgraded rear bags to grav games rear sacs 575 each)
kicker 10inch sub under dash
6 tower speakers by diamond audio
clarion apx480m 4/3/2/1 channel amp
2 batteries one is a optima blue top
wakeboard racks
tower mirror
depth finder
teak swim platform
tandem axle boatmate trailer with chrome wheels and new tires
upgrade wakeboard prop
bow and cockpit moomba logo cover
bimini top with moomba logo bimin boot
stainless steel upgrade package
stainless steel docking lights
2008 moomba graphics

always covered rarely used. purchased from atlanta marine in atlanta, ga. all orginal documents and paperwork.

!!MUST SELL WE HAVE A BABY ON THE WAY AND UNFORTUNATELY ALL TOYS MUST GO!!

i have enjoyed this boat and it throughs a killer wake with the upgraded bags i have installed.

any questions just ask, pics are on my profile or can email if needed, gotta do what i gotta do to sell.

thanks for looking

i am located in MYRTLE BEACH SC and work at COASTAL MARINE in MYRTLE BEACH SC (843) 236 9309

34000 IS PAY OFF OBO !!!!MUST GO!!!! THANKS

Sled491
10-05-2008, 11:07 AM
Why do people always use havng a baby as a reason to get rid of there boat. My babies all three of them have been in boats and the water since being only months old. In fact I have a picture of my 8 yr old as a 2 mnth old out for a ride one march in our 1st boat. My 3rd child born in June was in the boat before she was even a month old.

jetpilot
10-05-2008, 06:56 PM
i guess it's because i'm still young and wanna have more money for the baby right now and not myself. i simply can't afford both. it's safe to say i'm in a jam.

Double D
10-06-2008, 09:26 AM
"Why do people always use havng a baby as a reason to get rid of there boat."

Not everyone on this board is financially capable of providing for a child and owning a $35,000 boat.

yearround
10-06-2008, 12:23 PM
Providing for your family is most important. difficult decision, but you are making a correct one. good luck on selling, enjoy your child, get another boat soon, or just find a friend who has one and mooch. it is easier to mooch a boat ride than a child.

jetpilot
10-07-2008, 05:38 PM
No worries man. I just need to sell my boat lol. Trust me i need one. I compete all over the place and will have a need for one until i get a new one. For the time being i'll have to be a boat bum and mooch lol. My club and crew have 2 210 san team editions, malibu wakesetter vlx and vtx, 2002 malibu, and a whole other stock of boats so i'll be alright for now. Trust me I'll be back