PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day

SEARK
09-28-2008, 03:38 PM
Well I knew it would end sometime, but now I know the summer is over. I cleaned up the boat and put the cover on it to put it away for the winter. I know that there is time to ride left before it gets cold, but with the kids back in school there just doesn't seem to be time to fit it in. So, with reluctance and a heavy heart I place the LS back in the garage one last time only to wait for those glorious days of summer to return.

Razzman
09-28-2008, 06:26 PM
Your killing me here! It's a mechanical inanimate object made to cater to your whims, made to be bought and sold at will :p Your making it sound like a long lost girlfriend or something! :D

SEARK
09-28-2008, 07:55 PM
wah! BreaK out the violins.

At least you know that someday you'll lift the cover off your boat and ride her again.

How'd you like to see your boat being driven away by someone who lives in Oklahoma, knowing you'll never see it again and not knowing when you'll get her replacement for you to caress and fondle?

Your right. At least it's still in the garage. That would hurt watching it pull away forever. Do they let you at least call and tell her you miss her?

jester
09-28-2008, 08:02 PM
Well it is not like a long lost girlfriend. It is more like a mistress. Just think about it. If you tell your wife or girlfriend you’re dreaming about her or buying her something you’re going to get slapped. You only go out on the weekends and after work. You spend a lot of money on her that you don’t want your wife of girlfriend to know about. You think about her at work and at home on when the next time you will be able to go out with her. And to top it off you will sit hours on end with her with no one around. Oo ya and she bring pleasure to you in ways that you can’t explain to non boat owners.

newty
09-29-2008, 09:51 AM
Jester I thought I was the only one that felt that way. Nothing makes me feel better in the winter than going out to the garage, cracking a beer, sitting with her, and listening to music.

Ed, Is that where it is?

Oklahoma, not the G spot. LOL

kaneboats
09-29-2008, 10:21 AM
Your killing me here! It's a mechanical inanimate object made to cater to your whims, made to be bought and sold at will :p Your making it sound like a long lost girlfriend or something! :D

You better not say that out loud. What if she hears you? Think about how she'll feel.

SEARK
09-29-2008, 02:01 PM
Seark, they do let me call to talk to her. Danny, the new owner, even follows my phone instructions and scratches her in all her favorite places.

She has that special G spot down by the rudder.

That made me laugh out loud.

1LOKMOOMBA
09-29-2008, 03:44 PM
Oh' You just gotta know Stella is doing just fine in her new home. Even let her watch Football games with me in the shop. And yes I found the sweet spot. We've put 20 hours on her. HOPEFULLY ONE MORE WEEKEND TO SURF!

THANKS AGAIN ED! WHAHOO.

gcombe74
09-30-2008, 03:53 PM
Im with Razz on this one... its a Boat for gods sake... G Spot... that is where you put the umm.... GAS in... and the O spot.. this for Oil.

kaneboats
09-30-2008, 04:46 PM
Oh, you busted him on that subconscious slip up, ed.

1LOKMOOMBA
09-30-2008, 09:50 PM
Come on! I think Ed misses the Boat. I know I would. MOOMBA ROCKS!

moombadaze
10-01-2008, 07:24 AM
1LOKMOOMBA, you should try to make it to the atlanta jamboree in 09 so Ed can have a little visitation with Stella

gcombe74
10-02-2008, 06:00 PM
tsk tsk tsk Old ED... see the cap button just goes on when i type... not that it has any meaning.... but yeah its a Boat... or boat.. booatt... lol\LOL

Lets see... humm 4 boats 2.5 years... I think I believe that...

qb12
10-02-2008, 06:15 PM
Lets see... humm 4 boats 2.5 years... I think I believe that...[/QUOTE]

now i am lost? oh well that is pretty easy for us oklahomans.

1LOKMOOMBA
10-02-2008, 06:52 PM
I just may do that. I'll be trickin the boat out by then (hopefully)

kaneboats
10-03-2008, 09:29 AM
Oklahomans? Nah, don't like it. From now on, on here, you guys are our Oklahomeys!