PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Cover

SanMarzano
09-24-2008, 11:44 AM
07 Outback V

Anyone know where I can get one? It would just be used when I take the boat to the dealer (so it doesn't get rained on) and maybe over the winter (in my garage). The boat is always garaged so I dont need a heavy duty one. Also I have the snap bow cover how much is the snap cover for the cabin area?

JoeTechie
09-27-2008, 12:44 PM
While waiting for my custom cover to be delivered, I went out and got a cover from Wally World (WalMart) - they carry the silver thin "cover cover" I used to protect and keep the sun off my original Moobma logo cover ($50). They also had a new model - 600 Denier Polyester, full nylon straps, quick release, nose and rear panel protection, vented, all for $105 ! I grabbed one. It's excellent. very very tight on my boat (LSV), but yours will probably be perfect fit. Harbour Master Size "E".

JoeTechie
09-27-2008, 12:47 PM
Damn - you got lucky.... I went to go post a link and... They lowered the price !

$75 !

This is as good as most of the $250 semi-custom covers.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=2508681

SanMarzano
09-27-2008, 02:59 PM
While waiting for my custom cover to be delivered, I went out and got a cover from Wally World (WalMart) - they carry the silver thin "cover cover" I used to protect and keep the sun off my original Moobma logo cover ($50). They also had a new model - 600 Denier Polyester, full nylon straps, quick release, nose and rear panel protection, vented, all for $105 ! I grabbed one. It's excellent. very very tight on my boat (LSV), but yours will probably be perfect fit. Harbour Master Size "E".

Did you have to cut it to fit it around the tower?