PDA

View Full Version : wakesurfing in orlando

jim Leni
09-19-2008, 08:58 PM
I had the oppurtunity to ride on a outback dd yesterday.It had 750 next to engine,750 in rear,wakeplate half way driver and one passenger.I was realy surprised at how good the surf wake was.I have a 06 lsv with ballast in rear upgraded 750 each side.the wake behind the outback was as good as mine.The owner of the boat was pulling 360s freeriding,that was sweet.I am 6-4 and 245 lbs and had no problem feeriding.The capabilities of the outback surprised me.And Ed by the way the guy pulling the 3s is 48 years old.Is he an old guy?

sandm
09-20-2008, 12:29 PM
It always surprises me when I hear of someone having a wakeplate on an Outback DD. I just don't get the theory behind it.

either a dealer that checked the wrong box on the order form, or a customer that walked in and wanted EVERY option that you can get on a boat. have seen both around here...

jim Leni
09-20-2008, 12:47 PM
Ed, we ride on Lake Maitland,and Lake Howell.My freind purchased the boat used so it came with plate.How much do you want for the 800, and does it have the quick release,and what are approximate size. jim