PDA

View Full Version : 98 Outback or 99 Mobius

jdrice02
09-10-2008, 07:57 PM
OK, I am looking at getting my first wakeboard boat and I want a Moomba.
I don't have the money to go out and get a new one so I am looking at getting a 98 Outback or 99 Mobius. Just want to know how they compare and which would be the best to go out and buy. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

bobwells
09-10-2008, 10:22 PM
do they both have towers ? I have the '98 mobius which I believe is the exact same hull as outback, it just came with a tower. I dont think the hull was changed in '99 either... if they both have towers, then hours, condition and price would make my decision. I love my boat, I do long for a V-drive and auto ballast, but this was my first "real ski/wake boat" I found that I could afford and I have never regreted it for 1 second, we have had many hours (300+)of fun and memories since the purchase Christmas, '06

zabooda
09-10-2008, 10:58 PM
I have a 98 Mobius also and I think the difference is the tower on the Mobius. Lots of fun and I enjoy skiing behind it and it wasn't bad for the wakeboarders either. Resale is staying high on these also.

jdrice02
09-11-2008, 12:09 PM
Yeah they both have towers. Im going to look at the Mobius this weekend. Thanks for the help.