PDA

View Full Version : Our new 08 LSV with new Graphics

Ravenwolf
09-10-2008, 08:08 AM
Thought I would share our new boat with the new graphics on it. These turned out so good we are going back to get some more done.

deafgoose
09-10-2008, 08:15 AM
Sick!

Welcome to the club.

ian ashton
09-10-2008, 09:02 AM
Very cool! Who did them, and what did it cost?

Ravenwolf
09-10-2008, 09:22 AM
A company by the name of ZDecals did them and there prices are very good. they are trying to get into the boat market. Check out their web site for more info.

www.zdecals.com

ian ashton
09-10-2008, 09:41 AM
The '09 Supra on their site is incredible looking; those graphics blow away the new factory designs!

Ravenwolf
09-10-2008, 10:17 AM
that is a friend of mine. The pictures does not do the work any justice.

wolfeman131
09-10-2008, 12:57 PM
nice looking!

is your friend planning on any "stock" decal sets or all custom?

04OUTBACK
09-10-2008, 01:04 PM
awesome.
So is this like a smaller Wrap? Looks great. I could not get their website to work.. may be my computer..

ian ashton
09-10-2008, 02:44 PM
awesome.
So is this like a smaller Wrap? Looks great. I could not get their website to work.. may be my computer..

Its their site. Here is a better link;
http://www.zdecals.com/ZDecals/Gallery.html

Birdman_08_LSV
09-13-2008, 03:48 PM
I like it!

jester
09-14-2008, 06:11 PM
Wow that is great looking. Now that has given me another idea for a winter upgrade.

Sled491
09-17-2008, 07:31 PM
I like, I like it alot. Now just have to get the wife onboard with the idea!

Roachman
09-18-2008, 01:30 PM
Awesome....now that is what the factory needs to do.

wakevet
09-24-2008, 12:04 AM
wow looks great! i love when the words seem to be falling into the water. Supra has one like that too, very cool!!

ZDecals
10-01-2008, 03:13 AM
ZDecals Boat Wrap Program. Yes, It includes pricing.

I decided to join the message boards and drop a line so everyone could have a heads up on what we're planning on doing with our line of boat graphics. We've had such a large response that we have been doing lots of custom designs for customer's Moomba's lately. We've also had an overwhelming response to supply some stock designs. So, we are putting together a few and will hopefully have them out on display by November 1st (and we're trying to have them out sooner!).

Here's a little about the product that will be used to print the graphics on. It's the best money can buy, period. It will withstand the water pressure and last for at LEAST 60 months under constant sun. Now, I know your boat is typically only out for about 4 months a year so this stuff will last you until you sell your boat and the next person can enjoy the graphic.

So you want to know how much this stuff costs? According to the market and MasterCraft's (I know, it's a bad word) Wrap Program, a full boat wrap (stock design) will be close to $3,000. The full wrap includes both sides and above the rub rail, and also the rear of the boat. For the amount of coverage you saw on the Mobius on this post, and the Supra on our website, custom designed for your boat it will be $1,500 shipped to your front door. This includes UNLIMITED artwork with our designers until you say "Perfect!" Our stock designs that we are working on will be shipped out for $950 to your front door. These prices will not incur any extra fee's etc. We are also going to come out with a self-install video and tool kit. This vinyl is not to be installed with "soapy water" or ANY liquid. Yes, it is to go down completely dry. If you wish to have someone professionally install your boat graphic, we can arrange that through our National certified installer network. Guaranteed we have someone in your area. To have it professionally installed (the amount of vinyl on the Mobius posted) you're looking at adding in the range of $200-$300 to have it professionally installed. What happens if you mess up your wrap because you carelessly ran into a dock or something stupid? Well, you can purchase an extended warranty of sorts where we will ship you out a replacement panel for 1 side, or both. It will be offered at a reduced price if you purchase the plan. How much is that? Well, that's one part we haven't ironed out yet. But we will within the next couple of days.

One more thing. I realize your boats come in all kinds of different colors, accents, etc. So we will need a photo of your boat e-mailed to us, it does not matter the quality. We will then show you what the graphic will look like on your boats color scheme and e-mail it back to you. As for color matching. We are working with our local dealer and Skier's Choice to be able to match your colors dead on like the Supra on our website.

I know I probably haven't answered ALL your questions and I'd love the chance to. So either shoot me an e-mail at: [email protected] OR give me a call at 706-654-1505. If I can be of any assistance let me know. We can't wait to make your boat something special. So give us a call.

-Nick

Sled491
10-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Guys, I'm in the middle of the design process with Nick at Z Decals right now. All I can say is that they have some great ideas, are quick, and have great communicatoin with us. I have showed there latest design for my boat to Z and Mrs Z and they love it. I've also shoed it to my buddy with the 22 SSV World Editon boat and he thinks it's awsum. I hope to be complete soon and can't wait to show everyone.

For those old school Roo dudes, all I can say is that the Roo is alive and well in my new graphics and he is larger than life!

kaneboats
10-02-2008, 10:29 AM
Sled- that sounds great-- can't wait to see it-- glad to hear the Roo is alive and GROWING!