PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays!

waterboy
12-25-2003, 06:18 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my fellow Moomba owners.....hope Santa was good to you all and got you something for your boat. He got me a CD changer, amp, and some cool aqua interior LED lights for night cruises. OK, OK, I bought the stuff, but I still have the spirit! ;)

Brian

Cryonchick
12-26-2003, 09:06 PM
Glad to hear that all is well in FL. Unfortunatly we did not see any snow up here. Santa brought us all kinds of new goodies. Happy holidays to all and to all a great day on the water ( at least when the lakes thaw out, it will be !! )

Catdog1
12-27-2003, 01:18 PM
Thanks. Same to you!

Too cold in VA for skiing --- not until late March.

That will give us time to bulk-up our new ballast -- a Newfoundland that loves boat rides.

waterboy
12-29-2003, 04:56 PM
A tube and a tow rope? Have you given up slaloming already? :p Just kidding, Ed. We usually break out the kneeboard when it's too rough for anything else.
How've you been, Ed? Haven't heard from you in a while....and how's your wife doing?

Brian

BensonWdby
12-30-2003, 03:22 PM
Seasons greetings to All.
We were actually in Florida from the 22-29, in Miami - South Beach. I was not impressed. The ocean was unswimmable due to man-of-wars every day but one. Between them and the Rip currents we never got in the ocean and the Hotel pool was not heated. Not much of a vacation.

Santa brought me just what I wanted. I got a new rope with 10 loops. So know I can ski down to 43 off on official rope. I can hardly wait to give that one a try (video will be running so maybe be able to add to Crash tape...).

Guess it is time to start working out. We won't be in the water until end of May at the earliest.

Dave

waterboy
12-30-2003, 07:28 PM
Ed,
If you can get out early on a Wednesday or Thursday we can hook you up, just let me know. Give my best to your wife, we wish her a speedy recovery.

Dave,
Next time you vacation in Florida skip Miami and give Disney World a try....you won't be dissapointed! Keep the videos coming.

Brian