PDA

View Full Version : can the mobius xlv have an ok waterski wake

gobucket
11-25-2003, 10:43 AM
I was very impressed with the new mobius 23 xlv. fit finish and options make this a killer boat (price to boot) however i have a wife that likes to rip it up ski- in and we are just moving off a crownline i/o wich she said the waik was tollarable however can someone please expand on what i should expect the wake on the 23 xlv to be. (i am hoping still better that an i/o)??? My boys very much need the big air - but lets not leave the bride at the dock :-)

noneya
12-02-2003, 04:57 PM
With the wakeplate option you can size the wake down / shape it for skiing. The only way to be sure if she'll be happy is to test drive one!

gobucket
12-21-2003, 09:36 PM
Wow that is what it just did is test drive. xlv 2004.... nice ski wake. and the folks in the boat took to the air for a most impressive wake board sesion. concensios is this boat was an unbeatable value, with solid quality. think i will pull the trigger and snag one.

gobucket
12-21-2003, 09:36 PM
Wow that is what it just did is test drive. xlv 2004.... nice ski wake. and the folks in the boat took to the air for a most impressive wake board sesion. concensios is this boat was an unbeatable value, with solid quality. think i will pull the trigger and snag one.