PDA

View Full Version : Pcs from Last Weekend

deerfield
08-17-2008, 05:02 PM
Pictures from day last weekend on Twin Lakes (WI).

deerfield
08-17-2008, 05:11 PM
Still beginners with the wakboarding. Have not yet tried wake surfing. Spend a lot of time tubing when the water is rough.

MrsZ
08-18-2008, 07:01 AM
Deerfield, who is who and who is you?? Thanks for sharing the pics! And you gotta try that surfing thang!

deerfield
08-18-2008, 01:12 PM
Mrs Z - Sure. The two guys on the tube (and sittin' on the sunpad with sky in the background) are my middle son and his friend. The young man on the wakeboard also is my middle son. This is his first season on a wakeboard. Will be a junior at DePaul University. The smilin' young lady is my nephew's girlfriend. She works radiology and is an absolute gem. On second post, first picture is my nephew. Pretty cool job. Logistics guy for Army sponsorhips of Nascar and High School All-American Bowl. Guy skiing is Deerfield. Guy wearin' the mutli colored towel over his shoulders again is my son's friend. Great sense of humor and nearly invicible on the tube. Still trying to get up on a wakeboard. Not on the boat this day were Mrs Deerfield, our oldest son (will receive his 2nd lieutenant commsssioning - Army - in two weeks), and youngest son (accomplished competitive swimmer.) With respect to surfin', it may wait another season. Hopefully next year. - Deerfield