PDA

View Full Version : Quick Release Tower Speakers?

spyder
08-11-2008, 02:31 PM
Does anyone sell a set of Tower Speakers that are a quick release, with maybe RCA style inputs instead of speaker wire for quick disconnects for when your not going to be by your boat?

I was thinking maybe a swivel disconnect or some sort of quick disconnect...

pickle311
08-11-2008, 09:59 PM
check out the Wetsounds, 2 bolts to remove them from the tower and the wires connect to a quick connect plug

c.rix
08-11-2008, 10:46 PM
check out the Wetsounds, 2 bolts to remove them from the tower and the wires connect to a quick connect plug

thats how mine is that I made also not even a minute with a socket wrench if I wanted I could put different bolts on them so i wouldn't need any wrenches

tprkolbas
08-12-2008, 02:56 PM
yeah, i have the wetsounds with the quick connect/disconnect - very convenient. it costs a little more than the standard brackets, but well worth it. you can quickly rotate your speakers to face forward if pulled in toward shore too.

spyder
08-12-2008, 03:19 PM
yeah, i have the wetsounds with the quick connect/disconnect - very convenient. it costs a little more than the standard brackets, but well worth it. you can quickly rotate your speakers to face forward if pulled in toward shore too.

do you have photos?