PDA

View Full Version : Another Crazy Wakesurfing Pic

JesseC
08-10-2008, 10:25 PM
My friend took a pic at just the right time. Can anyone else beat my Break Dancing on a surfboard move???

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q21/StarkRaven/Break_surfing.jpg

ABUCKOTOMAMBO
08-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Is that a "real" surfboard?

Earlier I posted that on Thursday I went wake surfing for the first time. It was a rush! I phoned my father and he said that in the early 70's they were wake surfing behind our family's 1968 Glastron I/O on a home made "surf board". They could not get slack in the line but the had a lot of fun. Can't wait to get the "old man" out on a "modern" wake surfing board!!!!

JesseC
08-11-2008, 04:43 PM
Is that a "real" surfboard?

Yes, it is a real surfboard. It is my brother in laws 6'2" Scatt Daddy custom. We are riding an O'Brien 5'0 Alias now and I absolutely love it!!! I would buy that board again. It has a really loose feel and is easy to carve with.

Sled491
08-11-2008, 08:04 PM
Jesse, you're supposed to put the wax on the bottom of the board ha ha ha:)

JesseC
08-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Jesse, get rid of that handle and get yourself a t-handle. That rope looks like it's ready to grab you.

As the robot on Lost in Space would say, "Danger Will Robinson, Danger!"

Yea, I know. This pic was from our first wakesurf attempt. I had not seen wakesurfing done before and was not sure if it would work....now I know and have put a wakesurf rope on my birthday wish list.