PDA

View Full Version : Centurion .vs Moomba

deafgoose
08-08-2008, 10:28 AM
I love my OBV but I hate that my dealer is 300km away.

A store nearby just started selling Centurion wakeboard boats and I was very impressed with the quality and value.

I am looking for real world opinions.

deafgoose
08-08-2008, 11:01 AM
not to be critical, but deafgoose, you have a habit of changing your mind about replacing your possesions rather quickly.

This particular episode is something you better sleep on for a few weeks before reacting.

What opinions are you looking for?

The centurion is an excellent boat. Many Skiers Choice dealers also carry the Centurion line.

But If I owned the boat you do, I wouldn't ever feel the need to look elsewhere.

HAHA!

I learn the hard way I guess.

I don’t plan to trade in my boat this year because the next boat I buy will be custom ordered. If they make a good quality boat I will consider it next year for sure.

I just want to make sure they make good boats before I take the plunge. It's more about service convenience than anything.

gcombe74
08-08-2008, 12:07 PM
DG,

I think centurion is either the 1st or 2nd oldest inboard boat MFG! So i would say they must be doing something right... but the swing blade has me scared! At the boat show this year I was terrified of it! But they say it sure makes the bigest surf wake out there.... they being centurion of course..