PDA

View Full Version : Aerial Towers??????

2000OUTBACK
08-07-2008, 02:32 AM
Has any one used a Aerial Tower. I am looking at them online and was wondering about them. Any input would be great! Thanks!

Here is a link to the tower I was looking at: http://www.h2osportswarehouse.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BT%2DTWR225%2DPA&CartID=1

mimoomba
08-07-2008, 08:05 AM
No experience with that tower. But a month ago, I posted about a tower for my 2002 Outback LS. i was advised to go with the factory or a Monster Tower (MT2 model). I ended up going with the MT2 and love it! Solid, no noises, and fairly easy to install. Price was really good also. I got the tower for $1395, and they through in a wakeboard rack for free. Shipping was only $50.

2000OUTBACK
08-07-2008, 09:11 AM
I have been looking at the MT2 also. The local Monster Dealer call me yesterday and said they have a MT2 blems for $1190.00 total.

kaneboats
08-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Monster blems would be a good deal. You might also consider talking to Jerry at Fluid Concepts. There is a "universal tower" that a lot of places sell. He can get you a nice deal on it. You can look at my pictures to see what it looks like. Here's his e-mail: [email protected] Just mention I sent you (Pat in Tallahassee, FL).

2000OUTBACK
08-11-2008, 11:50 PM
No experience with that tower. But a month ago, I posted about a tower for my 2002 Outback LS. i was advised to go with the factory or a Monster Tower (MT2 model). I ended up going with the MT2 and love it! Solid, no noises, and fairly easy to install. Price was really good also. I got the tower for $1395, and they through in a wakeboard rack for free. Shipping was only $50.

I got a question for you- I you measure from the floor of your boat to the lowest point on the tower,,, how tall is it? The reason I ask is I am 6'7" and wondering if I get a MT2 if I will have to duck to get under it.
Thanks, Thomas