PDA

View Full Version : Tower light

Shawn
11-02-2003, 02:08 PM
I was in the dealer ordering a few things and was looking at a Supra "Gravity Games Edition". The tower had the front and rear facing light bar but attached to it were two small bullet shapped lights with red lenses that pointed down into the interior. I have not been able to find anything online or on Makko's website. Anybody know were to find em? I dummied up and forgot to ask the dealer before I left.

NAW
01-08-2004, 05:20 PM
Shawn,
Hey bro. Those LED lights come with the 5 light, 4 speaker combo system. That particular combo system comes on the GG edition boat. It looks insane, right!
But, the LED's aren't sold seperately at this time through Mako, that I'm aware of anyway.. The new brochure's explain and show everything. Ask your local dealer for one, if they don't have any, let me know.

Later,
Neil W.

ProXman
01-09-2004, 05:23 PM
I think I saw what you are looking for at Radio Shack. They were blue though and about the size of a dime.

Shawn
01-10-2004, 09:53 AM
Thanks Man

Blue is the color I am looking for. Since posting this message I have found some very cool lights at sounddomain.com. They also sell driving lights so you can build your own light tower!

waterboy
01-10-2004, 05:10 PM
Shawn,
I added some of those lights to my boat a couple of weeks ago.....got them from the same place. They had a nice assortment of colors (I chose aqua) and were pretty cheap, too. I added them tucked up under the side panels and wired them into the running lights to glow up the interior a little. They were easy to install and work great. Good luck with yours.

Brian