PDA

View Full Version : Launch VS Mobius !

Darrell Land
07-29-2002, 07:54 AM
We want a Launch or a Mobius. Other than the obvious, are the differences in the wake that considerable? We have looked at both, but we have yet to drive and board behind either. I have a 2000 kanga for sale by the way...Loaded with options, if anyone is interested. Need to sell before we get the next boat.

CWS_Kahuna
08-08-2002, 04:10 PM
I have an 01 Mobius. It has been a great boat. Very roomy and it pulls great. Needs some extra weight. I got mine with no ballast system and no wakeplate. I wish I would have got the wakeplate and i just use a couple fat sacs for the extra weight needed. My next boat will be a Launch SSV hopefully.

If your looking to save money buy the Moomba, If you want the Luxury buy the Supra. They reallly are very identical boats especially the Supra Launch SL and the Mobius. I take it your looking at a DD boat but also consider the Mobius LSV for a great wake.

jimLSV02
10-29-2002, 04:40 AM
Used my 2002 LSV this last summer and let me tell you it was AWSOME! Have the Ballast system and watched my buddy do 360 with no problem!
The wake is awsome and the wakeplate works like a champ!
Filling and dumping the ballast system is much faster than I expected with the new pump system.
For the money and quality why would you think about anything else? :)
The 40 gallon tank has my buddies wondering why I don't need to fill up.
Go for it!
JIM