PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Moomba Mobius LSV like new,upgrades,clean

sethscott
08-03-2008, 07:02 PM
Upgraded Fuel Injected Engine Indmar MPI V8 325hp
2nd Owner,bought May07 with 50hrs

I put 150hrs the first summer i had it, and 65 so far this summer. It has been a great
boat, I have never had any problems with it. The boat is in excellent condition, has its
normal wear and tear. Interior is in excellent condition with no stains or tears in any
cushions. Exterior is also is great condition, the swim platform shows the most sign of
wear, the rest of the boat still looks like it did when it had 50hrs on it. I am very
picky when it comes to taking care of my stuff, it has to be clean or i dont go on the lake.
The boat was always wiped down after each use, waxed twice a year, and stored inside my
garage October thru May. Oil was changed every 50 hours, impeller and transmission oil
changed over the winter at 197.5hrs. The boat never stayed in the water overnight, always
trailerd to the lake, never docked, rub rail looks brand new still. The only reason i am
selling the boat is i am buying a house and really wont have the time for a boat right now.

Boat Details

Beam 7 ft 11 in
Max Draft 2 ft
Dry Weight 3000 lb boat weight
Max Seating Capacity 10
Hull Material Fiberglass
Hull Shape Modified Vee
Hull Warranty Limited Lifetime
Engine Inboard
Fuel Gas/Petrol
Engine Warranty 3 years
Fuel Capacity 40

Boat Description

The Mobius LSV is designed for the wakeboarder who demands superior performance,
reliability and value. Standard equipment includes a swept-back Rad-a-Cage,
4-blade CNC prop, convertible rear-facing seating, 3-tracking fins, built-in ice chest,
ten cup holders and wakeboarding graphics. The powerful V-drive configuration allows up to
ten wakeboarders to go out at once, and the cavernous compartments give you room to store
all their gear.

Options and Upgrades

Gravity Games Auto Ballast system 2350lbs
-Upgraded Rear Bags to Fly High 750lb bags(bought 1-2 months ago)
-Ski Locker bag 450lbs
-Front integrated bow sac(sac not included) I plumbed and wired this myself
to the factory set up. The bag fills 400-500lbs. The 3 switches below the shifter
control right rear,left rear,and the ski locker bag.The ballast switch on the dash
controls the front bow sac(fill and empty) I bought all the parts to do this from skiers
choice.
-The surf wake is very nice behind this boat with this set up. The wakeboard wake is
also very impressive, although i never filled both rear bags while wakeboarding. I would
recommend a upgraded prop if doing so, just to get out of the hole and up on plain faster.

-Hydraulic Wakeplate
-Rad-a-cage Wakeboard Tower.
-Moomba Board Racks
-4 Blade CNC Prop
-Swingaway Trailer Tongue
-Color Matched Trailer
-Water Strainer
-4 Pull up Cleats
-48qt Cooler
-6 Polk Audio DB651 cabin speakers(New this summer)
-2 Wetsound Pro 80 Tower speakers(New this summer)
-Kenwood KDC 232-MR Headunit(New this summer)(Same Headunit as 07 LSV)
-Stainless Steel Cupholders(New this summer)
-Humminbird HDR 610 Depthfinder(New this summer)
-Red Led's throughout boat over $200 worth,tastefully done.Above cupholders,inside rear
compartments,under drivers seat,under dash,blower vents,replaced green bulbs in gauges with
red.(New this summer
-Kicker zx450.2 amp powering the tower speakers(New this summer)
-Kicker zx350.4 amp powering the 6 cabin speakers(New this summer)
-Quantum Audio 5 band Equalizer, allows me to fade speakers so that i can have the cabin
speakers off and towers on if i am pulling someone. Or tower speakers off while just
relaxing in boat.(New this summer)
-Ipod/Mp3 Player hook up and charger.(New this summer)

The boats audio setup will be changed 1 of 2 ways, depending on the buyer.

Option 1- I will remove the Equalizer,ipod hook up,charger, and kicker amp that powers the
cabin speakers. This would be the simplest setup for someone that really wasnt into audio
too much. With this option you will have the cabin speakers playing off the headunit,and 1
amp mounted in the swing compartment by the battery that powers the tower speakers.

Option 2- I leave everything as it is. You get a very clean and loud setup, and full
control.

Everything i installed on this boat looks like it was done from the factory, i am very
meticulous when it comes to things being neat and looking perfect.

The boat is located in Lake Milton, Ohio
Boat is avalible for test drive

The one thing that needs fixed on the boat is the packing nut needs tightened on the shaft.
I just have not got a chance to do it, this will be the first time tightning it, so i know
the packing is still fine just needs adjusted. The bilge kicks on about every 30min right
now so i know its time to tighten it. This can be done by myself before the new owner takes
the boat.

The boat will go on ebay in 1-2 weeks if i dont get anyone interested right away.

28,500 OBO

[email protected]

I TOOK ALOT OF PICS ON 8/2/08 AND I DIDNT WANT TO RESIZE ALL OF THEM JUST TO PUT THEM ON HERE. SO I JUST
UPLOADED THEM TO SHUTTERFLY, SO YOU CAN VIEW THEM THERE.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AYuWzFmzbuWLi4&notag=1