PDA

View Full Version : Ok I get it now!!

bamaspiveys
08-03-2008, 01:17 AM
I just got in, yes midnight, what a day!
Up at the houseboat for the weekend and my buddy got a surfboard last week so we had to try it out. Used is Malibu 24LSV and loaded up on side. It took us a few runs to get it right , he could let go and ride for a while, I never tossed the rope in the boat but I rode with slack a lot.

Old Guys Do Rule and Wakesurfing is very Kule!

My wife video it, if I can figure it out I will post tomorrow,or is that today!

He bought a broadcast?? is that good board??

deafgoose
08-03-2008, 01:32 AM
He bought a broadcast?? is that good board??

They are VERY popular. Great board to learn on but as you get more advanced you will probably want to upgrade. ;)

sailing217
08-04-2008, 02:48 PM
I have a 08' blue lake and changed my fins to their speedline short fins and Wow, ready for the next level. I can finally get the tail to wag a bit and optimistic of landing my first 3 soon. Still enough fin for newbies, but much looser. Still not a skim board that you overspin, but a surf style with ability for added tricks.

Great all around board for the boat and all levels of riding.

Ed, pick up some fins before Tampa and you'll love the board even more.

Sled491
08-04-2008, 09:41 PM
Ed what do you mean you can by the board at a discount. I'm always in for a deal, but sadly will not be able to attend, yes, yes I know your heart broken but there is always next year.

Really though, based on your say so and Chad from up hear I would love to get another board or so, but being the cheap ba$%#$& I am would rather not pay full price. Like they said on Seinfeld,"Retail is for suckers".

Sled491
08-05-2008, 09:37 AM
Foiled again!

byronkoz
08-05-2008, 03:26 PM
I have a broadcast 4'8 and a CWB Ride and like the broadcast alot better. I've tried everything to get the Ride to work including using it as a twin fin but it just seems really slow???

moombadaze
08-05-2008, 04:08 PM
Ed, hope your bring all the boards, i want to try them all out.