PDA

View Full Version : New Dealer in San Fransico Bay Area

ncarrera
07-31-2008, 02:46 PM
NEW SUPRA AND MOOMBA DEALER IN LIVERMORE, CAL.
LIQUID WRENCHES NOW EXCLUSIVE SUPRA AND MOOMBA DEALERSHIP

Proclaimed as San Francisco Bay areas largest service center, Indmar Certified Liquid Wrenches is now an authorized Supra and Moomba dealer. Liquid Wrenches is currently located at 5828 South Naylor Rd Livermore, CA 94550.

When asked, “Why Supra and Moomba?” Scott Nerney, Owner of Liquid Wrenches quickly answered, “There are a couple of reasons. Being the largest service center in our market we have the opportunity to talk with owners of several different brands. In our many years of business we have found that Supra and Moomba owners tend to be happy with their boats. In addition, there is a market demand for a true tournament boat at a competitive price in the San Francisco Bay area.

“We have been fortunate in our ability to continue to attract a high level of talent to the dealer network for Supra and Moomba boats and Scott Nerney will certainly compliment our group of dealers," explained Dan Miller, Vice President of Skiers Choice, Inc. "Scott brings 20 years of customers service, dealership management and expertise from a broad array of experience in the marine industry. We are more than excited to have the Liquid Wrenches crew take over the San Francisco Bay area market.”

ABOUT LIQUID WRENCHES
Liquid Wrenches specializes in all forms of marine repair and service including engine rebuilds, factory recommended 20hr, 50hr and 100hr services, prop repair, gel coat repair and restoration. In addition Liquid Wrenches also offers installation on canvas, marine stereo systems with tower speakers, Perfect Pass, heaters showers and all electronics. Insurance and warrantee work welcome. For more information go to http://www.liquidwrenches.com/.

csmsk
07-31-2008, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the news, however, I've only heard BAD things about those guys. I've never been there personally, and after hearing at least a dozen complaints, I'm not sure I want to. Here's a link to some bad experiences, and I've talked with other people who've had problems with them as well.

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/602647.html?1216522384

We're excited to have a dealer in the area since Delta Sport Boats closed, but VERY hesitant to have any service work done at this particular shop. I hope that in time they will change their ways and improve their customer satisfaction rating, otherwise I'll drive the 2+ hours to Rancho Cordova for my baby!

Razzman
08-02-2008, 12:27 PM
X2 on that CSMSK! I've heard nothing but bad as well. I took mine to Boat Country (Malibu) in Escalon for the first service because of that and they only mirrored what everyone else said! In fact they had just completed redoing a major under hull repair that Liquid fouled up bad. It's really a shame as Liquid Wrenches is exactly 1.2 miles from my office! Bummer ... :(