PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Customer Service

moakdog
07-30-2008, 04:12 PM
I posted a forum last month about a tire blowout and our fender getting mangled, I was not pleased with the trail. However, I emailed the Media and Marketing department (Natialle) about my issues and she got back to me within 24 hours. I am from So. Cal where people really don't care about customer service. Anyways, she forwarded my email to a bunch of people at moomba and over to boatmate. I was shocked that in 20 min Jerry from boatmate called, reassured me of my issues with the trail and sent us a new fender for the trail. AWESOME! I am ready to move to Tennesse where people seem so very nice! It was to bad we the got the fender day we got back from a week at Lake Powell, where our 7 year-old little girl started jump'in the wake!

kaneboats
07-30-2008, 04:15 PM
Very glad to hear it. Nice work, Natalie!

tazz3069
07-30-2008, 07:34 PM
Glad to hear that customer service still exhist in some parts of the world. Glad to hear about your girl jumping the wake. Post some pictures when you have a chance. Also welcome to the Moomba family.

Sled491
07-30-2008, 09:06 PM
Excellent, very encouraging indeed. Way to go Natalie,(by the way where were you last weekend?)

Make sure you post plenty of pics, it's what we do!