PDA

View Full Version : ski locker ballast can't fill all the way (Mobius LSV)

spyder
07-29-2008, 03:33 PM
The Ski locker ballast almost seems to big for the locker it never gets filled all the way cause its so creased due to being by the looks of it too big... (I don't mean to high, i mean too long) do i squeeze it under into the hole at the front of the locker? Anyone got a picture of their Mobius LSV center ballast filled up?

04OUTBACK
07-29-2008, 10:57 PM
Spyder,
I don't have any prob with mine.. you may want to burp all the air out and make sure you can get it pushed into place easily.. I tow a bit to get to the water so I get air in mine most every time

Reese350
08-02-2008, 03:18 PM
We also have an 06 LSV. One thing I noticed the first time we used the center ballast was that I had to push the front of the bag way up under the deck towards the front of the boat. After I did that, it seems to fill up fine.

spyder
08-05-2008, 09:10 AM
We also have an 06 LSV. One thing I noticed the first time we used the center ballast was that I had to push the front of the bag way up under the deck towards the front of the boat. After I did that, it seems to fill up fine.

Ya Reese, i took it out completely and cleaned out all the junk in the locker and on the bag... took the time to place everything in nice and straight (Trick is tucking the sides of the bag in and folding it so it's thinner and easier to push up inside, once its in and you fill it with water it spreads out perfectly)...

Reese350
08-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Excellent, glad you got it going! I need to add the rear bags, I only have the center bag right now. Good excuse to just buy a new boat. :)