PDA

View Full Version : Cute Section

MrsZ
07-27-2008, 08:42 PM
There is no pair skiing or cute section....I have to give equal picture time to our daughter Eliza. So here are pics of that cutie. She is awesome too!

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc184/zmega/Skiing/Eliza_KB_smile.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc184/zmega/Skiing/Eliza_ski_cut.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc184/zmega/Skiing/Eliza_ski2.jpg

moombadaze
07-28-2008, 07:33 AM
Good job MrsZ, get them started young and they should keep the passion the rest of there lives

GeauxTigers
07-28-2008, 10:21 AM
Mrs. Z:
Now I am jealous. When I get home, I will dig up pictures of my little wakeboarder. How old is Eliza? We just got our daughter Demi wakeboarding this season.
Our middle son, Joey, is still struggling with it. He gets up, but he can't keep his balance and falls shortly after getting up.

MrsZ
07-28-2008, 12:47 PM
Sled, she IS ready to subtract one. lol! She wants to slalom and maybe she will get up this week. We are taking a couple of days off for a LONG weekend at the GrandZEGMs. Maybe Sinclair will be good for her.

Daze, Thank you. We hope they will keep at it. Our boat mechanic told my son that there are plenty of old skiers like us but NO old wakeboarders. :shock:

GoT, To answer your ? Eliza is 8. She wants to wakeboard too but thinks she needs to slalom first. I think because that is the order Zachary (11) learned. Let me see pics of yours too!

kaneboats
07-28-2008, 12:51 PM
My oldest daughter got up on skis a couple of times and was bored. She wanted to try the wakeboard. She got up the first try and never put on the skis again and doesn't want to slalom. Oh well! The second one just started on the wakeboard and has never skied.

Speaking of old wakeboarders. I don't know if I'm qualified to call myself a "wakeboarder" but I'm certainly "old", especially if you ask the above mentioned two daughters. Then again, if you were talking about golfers, even though I play I wouldn't be considered a "golfer" -- but by their standards I'm not "old" either.

moombadaze
07-28-2008, 07:12 PM
this is my true pride and joy

kaneboats
07-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Awesome!!!! Can't wait to see that one in person. Yea!

zegm
07-28-2008, 09:09 PM
Funny how Florida lake shores look alike!
I think we are going to have a great group of young water skiers, wakeboarders, kneeboards and etc at the Tampa Jamboree. They might just take the show from us! :)

moombadaze
07-29-2008, 07:49 AM
Z, im ok with that, so much more fun now that she can do this. now she is looking forward to a sunday morning surf session, i really can't thank Ed and Tammy enough.

tarkus70
07-29-2008, 12:57 PM
Cute section - great place to repost the photo of me in my new board shorts

I think I just threw up in my mouth...................a lot

wolfeman131
07-29-2008, 09:54 PM
Sled, she IS ready to subtract one. lol! She wants to slalom and maybe she will get up this week. We are taking a couple of days off for a LONG weekend at the GrandZEGMs. Maybe Sinclair will be good for her.

Daze, Thank you. We hope they will keep at it. Our boat mechanic told my son that there are plenty of old skiers like us but NO old wakeboarders. :shock:

GoT, To answer your ? Eliza is 8. She wants to wakeboard too but thinks she needs to slalom first. I think because that is the order Zachary (11) learned. Let me see pics of yours too!
Mrs. Z,

We're new Moomba owners and relatively new to the board, but feel like we know you all from following the story of your new boat. We're glad all worked out for you and the family.

We have a house on Sinclair. We are on the Island Creek section of the lake. If you head up Island Creek and take a left at the power lines/yellow house on the point, you'll find our blue OBV on the right side of the cove. We have 2 girls, age 8 & 6, who got up on trainer skis 3 weeks ago. They're looking to go further this weekend, so swing on by if you all have a minute and maybe we can get some tips from you!

Best,
Drew

MrsZ
07-30-2008, 06:53 AM
Hey Wolfeman. GrandZegms live on the other side of 441 bridge. Past the power plant second cove on right. Right next to the cove that used to have the slalom course in it. I dont even know if our new boat will fit under that bridge! I remember it being pretty low. And the tower just seems huge to me.

It would be nice to meet you this w/e if either of us can cross to the other side!

Ed, .....:rolleyes: *sigh*

kaneboats
07-30-2008, 11:21 AM
I think I'd have to see the whole ensemble to appreciate it. Just give me a year for my stomach to recover first.

zegm
07-30-2008, 03:30 PM
They also have pictures of our kids on their wakeboards too!
After all we dropped our dime there! :lol:

kaneboats
07-30-2008, 04:30 PM
Yup, that's Donna, Katelyn and Tanner walking up the dock. In the third row all the way to the right you can see me bent over talking to the "evil twin" while the other one looks on.