PDA

View Full Version : one goofy bald white guy isn't enough?

tlatoani
07-24-2008, 11:08 AM
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/23867/2baldguys.jpg

I kept surfing with kids...and they kept sending out bigger kids for me to try. Eventually my brother said that he wanted to try. He has been able to freeride on his own, but is still a beginner. We were just too heavy to get rid of the rope together.

deafgoose
07-24-2008, 11:53 AM
I thought you guys were always hanging out at the airport hammering tamborines and banging pots and pans together.

How do you find time to surf?

Blue man group!!! :lol:

04OUTBACK
07-24-2008, 12:48 PM
Ed,
That's funny!
We have a friend from Madras, India who gave us all traditional Indian Clothing last summer and we all wore it out to dinner... I was told I looked more like a Moonie than Indian.. HA AH

yeah, i have the same hairline as tlatoani

Tyger
07-24-2008, 01:47 PM
Watch my video for my wife and I doubling on a surf board. We weren't able to let go of the rope either, but we did get slack. All it will take is a few more times and we will be surfing ropeless!

Now I just need to spend some time actually in town without it raining. :(

tlatoani
07-24-2008, 02:10 PM
Our family gatherings look like KKK meetings. I have 2 cousins with the same haircut.

Sled491
07-24-2008, 09:10 PM
I haven't cut my hair in over a year because I feared the dome. You know not every one is cut out for that look guys, ha ha.

tlatoani
07-25-2008, 12:08 AM
I haven't cut my hair in over a year because I feared the dome. You know not every one is cut out for that look guys, ha ha.

So you are one of those old guys with the ponytail in back, and no hair on top? NICE. :P

Sled491
07-25-2008, 12:34 AM
Old, hmm, not so sure about that. No pony tail and still have hair on top, but the day is ahead, this I'm sure of.

Sled491
07-25-2008, 09:27 AM
What can I say, it's the one thing I'm vain about. If you look at my albums about sledding you can see the differnece in my haircut from one winter to the next.

jmvotto
07-25-2008, 09:53 AM
Yeah I have got the hair on top, but my "forehead" has turned into a "Fivehead" LOL

Sled you get those roos on yet?

Sled491
07-26-2008, 08:41 PM
JV, You know I keep meaning to. I was at the lake house on Friday, and was going to bring them home because I wanted them on for the Jamboree. But....I forgot them....again. Tomorrow putting boat back on lift a lake house, maybe I'll get it done this time.

gallen70
08-08-2008, 02:40 PM
I was able to get a lot of slack and surf like that for a while finally. I didn't let go of the rope though I'm not that confident yet. I'm 6'3 and weigh 250 and from what I've read that is too big for surfing unless I try surfing behind an aircraft carrier. ;-) I'm out to prove them all wrong. So when I see two people surfing that gives me hope.

tlatoani
08-10-2008, 11:27 AM
I was able to get a lot of slack and surf like that for a while finally. I didn't let go of the rope though I'm not that confident yet. I'm 6'3 and weigh 250 and from what I've read that is too big for surfing unless I try surfing behind an aircraft carrier. ;-) I'm out to prove them all wrong. So when I see two people surfing that gives me hope.

I am 180ish and I have no problem free-surfing with kids in the 70lb range on the board with me. You will get it if you keep trying!