PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Cali

JesseC
07-22-2008, 11:29 PM
I am going to be stuck in either San Francisco or Dublin over the weekend on August 2-3. Is there anyone that needs gas money and could rescue me over that weekend? It sure sucks being that far from home stuck in a hotel missing a good or bad day on the water. I could come equiped with beer and gas money. I can choose where I will be stuck.

Here are my available addresses:

4950 HACIENDA DRIVE, DUBLIN, CA 94568
345 Stockton St, San Francisco, CA, US

zegm
07-22-2008, 11:49 PM
Jessie,

Can't help you from Florida, sorry! but I can warn you the water is COLD over on that side of the world!!! I guess that is good if you need to cool the beer off fast!! :D

jkendall79
07-23-2008, 12:20 AM
Jesse, I'd love to help you out, but I have to work that weekend. We do have a couple guys here that are from the Pleasanton area I think; I'm sure somebody will give you a tow! By the way, Zegm the water's only cold in the ocean, our lakes get nice and warm in the summer. The lake I go to is about 80 degrees right now. So Jesse, you won't freeze to death if you make it out!

zegm
07-23-2008, 09:18 AM
Sorry JK about that slip up! ;)

jkendall79
07-23-2008, 01:01 PM
No problem Z!

04OUTBACK
07-23-2008, 01:10 PM
Jesse,
Try the find a third forum on Wakeworld too..

byronkoz
07-23-2008, 01:19 PM
Anyone know how far it is from Pleasonton to Woodland? Tried looking on a map but its hard to tell. Anyhow, we are most likely making the drive down from Redding to Woodland on Saturday the 2nd (have to pick something up in the morning) and bringing the boat with us to hang out on the river for the day. Jesse, if its not too far from you and we do end up going (90% sure at this point) you are more than welcome to hook up with us for the day.

jkendall79
07-23-2008, 01:46 PM
Byron, it's about an hour and a half from Pleasanton to Woodland.

JesseC
07-23-2008, 03:21 PM
Anyone know how far it is from Pleasonton to Woodland? Tried looking on a map but its hard to tell. Anyhow, we are most likely making the drive down from Redding to Woodland on Saturday the 2nd (have to pick something up in the morning) and bringing the boat with us to hang out on the river for the day. Jesse, if its not too far from you and we do end up going (90% sure at this point) you are more than welcome to hook up with us for the day.

Thank you for the offer! I may take you up on it depending on the work schedule. Please Private Message me your number and I will get in touch with you, Thanks again!!!.

Go to Stockton, my friend.

Hangout with Surfdad , Jerry Price and watch James Waker in action.

It doesn't get any better than that.

did you see Surfdad's reply about building boards?
Yeah, I read his post and posted back, my access to the board is limited right now in perperation for the two weeks in California, and that is an excelent idea as well. I may meet up with byronkoz one day and surfdad the next!!!

SanMarzano
07-23-2008, 04:15 PM
Im in sacramento

JesseC
07-23-2008, 09:04 PM
Alright, I got my confirmation on where I have to go. Here are the addresses to where I will be able to stay over the weekend. I can stay in either location. Please chime back in if my these addresses will or will not work.

Thanks again, I appreciate the hospitality!!!

4950 HACIENDA DRIVE, DUBLIN, CA 94568
345 Stockton St, San Francisco, CA, US