PDA

View Full Version : Hello to the Ladies

Littlena
07-22-2008, 10:07 PM
Just wanted to say Hi to all the wives out there. This is Sled's other half, well ok, the main half. Letting all know that I don't have as much time to chat, but I do exist. Made my first post tonight.

kaneboats
07-22-2008, 11:56 PM
Welcome Sled's boss. Glad to have you aboard!

jkendall79
07-23-2008, 12:08 AM
Welcome to the Board! Lot's of great people here, you'll feel right at home!

Mrs.Daze
07-23-2008, 07:24 AM
Welcome Littlena! Glad you decided to join. :) Mrs. Z, where are you? Pat & Monty, how about getting your respective "Donna's" on board. This is bonding you know!

Laurie

moombadaze
07-23-2008, 07:55 AM
mrs.daze,
what are you doing on the board so early--you need to be getting kiddaze off to camp

moombadaze
07-23-2008, 08:56 AM
my bad, littlena, welcome to the board from one of the guys, bring on the women i say

kaneboats
07-23-2008, 11:11 AM
Hey, my skirt is actually a skort, you know.

Littlena
07-23-2008, 11:56 PM
OK. Thank you thank you thank you to everyone. Ed G, if you're responding you're just as guilty as the next party for reading "hello to all the ladies". There is no nit picking here. I just wanted to say Hi and I appreciate all the responses. So far, 146 people read Hello to all the ladies, but there are only 3-5 women on this site that responded. Thank you everybody!!)

Buttafewcoe
07-24-2008, 05:48 AM
He means ALOT guilty

MOOMBA_97
07-24-2008, 09:02 AM
My wife said this board was kind of like "Independent George" for all the Seinfield people. The two worlds collide you know. A Monty divided against itself can not stand.

Monty

tarkus70
07-24-2008, 02:16 PM
Hi! and welcome.

You know we should have a new member day? Make every Friday new member and green Jello day just in case no one new comes by? Just a thought.

I'll go take my meds now

kaneboats
07-24-2008, 02:46 PM
Make that green Jello SHOT day and I'm in!

Mrs. Kane
07-24-2008, 03:16 PM
Okay, I have finally been able to register and reply. Sorry, it has taken so long. I sell real estate and sometimes I feel like I am on the comupter all day!
I will try to be better about getting here!!!!
Thank you for the welcome.
We enjoyed GA! The kids had a great time and keeping talking about going to see Moombadaze and their 2 dogs and 1 cat. I can't believe our little one remembered that part of her play time with M-daze. I really liked everyone I met and am grateful for all the new friendships made. We are all looking forward to the Tampa Jam. I hope a lot of you come. If you are on the fence about it, let me push you off! COME! It will be fun.
The one BIG thing I want to comment on was when Kaneboats replied (several days ago) to someone who ran over their rope. kaneboats said AND I QUOTE "who ever is in the water when it happens, it's their fault". This is the "rule". Just want to be sure that that is infact the "rule". Our rope got tangled up under the boat, but we were stopped so no damage done. Guess who was in the water? HA!
Thank you all for the welcome. Sorry it took me so long to get "on board".
Mrs. Kane

Mrs. Kane
07-24-2008, 03:50 PM
I like the rule becuase I am usually never in the water. Lord knows I break enough "rules". Like "Donna, I paid for the horse power, use it" rule. : )
I will tell the kids Hi. Thanks for thinking of them.

moombadaze
07-24-2008, 03:53 PM
Mrs.Kane-----big welcome to the boards.

looking forward to friday and the weekend (tampajam)

Mrs. Kane
07-24-2008, 03:55 PM
Thank you, Moombadaze!
Can't wait to have a beverage with Mrs. Daze!!!

zegm
07-24-2008, 04:01 PM
Welcome MrsKane!!!
We look forward to meeting you and your family in Tampa, or sooner if we get the chance.

jmvotto
07-24-2008, 04:05 PM
Welcome aboard Ladies,

My wife thinks us BB er's are nuts.

Maybe just me. LOL

Back to the Market recap today, way to go financials.

Mrs. Kane
07-24-2008, 04:14 PM
Thank you, Zegm! We are looking forward to it too. It is coming up fast.

moombadaze
07-24-2008, 04:38 PM
Any special request (drinks that is) for friday night Mrs.Kane? other wise its just pizza and beer.

Mrs. Kane
07-24-2008, 05:07 PM
Moombadaze,

Check with Mrs. Daze regarding drink orders. I'll be okay with anything and if I get a taste for something I'll BOYB. Thanks for the offer. Do you want us to bring anything? Or do you need us to do anything?

Always willing to help,

Mrs. Kane

PS Moomba97 are you guys coming to Tampa?

MOOMBA_97
07-24-2008, 06:28 PM
We will be there, but probably not bringing the boat. We'll be bumming rides from Ed and Stacy.

Monty

MOOMBA_97
07-24-2008, 07:49 PM
Easy list of rules to abide with. Just one thing that I hope doesn't make a difference: I surf regular side, but goofy foot.

Monty

Mrs.Daze
07-24-2008, 08:01 PM
Make that green Jello SHOT day and I'm in!

I like your thinking!

Can't wait to have a beverage with Mrs. Daze!!!

Looking forward to that drink! If I remember correctly, Mr. Kane makes a mean margarita :). I'm so glad you joined Mrs. Kane!

Mrs.Daze
07-24-2008, 08:08 PM
Welcome aboard Ladies,

My wife thinks us BB er's are nuts.

Thanks jm...I never understood how a boating BB could be fun. But I Get it now! Moomba owners are just such a great bunch of people.

MrsZ
07-24-2008, 08:19 PM
Hey and welcome Littlena and Mrs. Kane. Hey to you too Mrs.Daze! Pleased to mee'cha. :)

Mrs.Daze
07-24-2008, 08:35 PM
Hey and welcome Littlena and Mrs. Kane. Hey to you too Mrs.Daze! Pleased to mee'cha. :)

Yay Mrs. Z!! Happy to see you:)

kaneboats
07-25-2008, 01:32 AM
Look out guys, we're being overrun! No, it's OK. These women are cool. It's not like they are a bunch of Hooters Girls or something that we wouldn't respect, right?

Mrs. Kane
07-25-2008, 01:48 AM
I am sorry honey, did you say something?

Mrs. Z & Mrs. Daze,

Thanks for the welcome. Really looking forward to seeing Mrs. Daze and the Moomba 97's and meeting Mrs. Z in Tampa. Everyone up for margaritas?

Take care.

Mrs. Kane

Mrs. Kane
07-25-2008, 02:14 AM
jmvotto,

Sorry I had to wait for Kaneboats to get home so I could ask him what
"BB ers" were. LOL I have never gone on any BB before. Our teenager thinks I am now addicted to this board.
She also said before the Atlanta Jam, "okay, does anyone think it's a little weird that we are driving 5 hours to camp with a bunch of people we don't know, that we met on the internet?" I guess all the lectures worked. She likes everyone she met and can't wait to hit Khol's with me & Mrs. Mooba 97.

MOOMBA_97
07-25-2008, 08:09 AM
I had an email address back when I bought the boat from him and I have been looking for it to no avail. I don't think it is the same but I'll keep looking.

Monty

Sled491
07-25-2008, 09:31 AM
Of course all the ladies are welcome, just as long as this doesn't become a place where they vent about how picky we are about how the boat has to be driven ha ha ha ha.

kaneboats
07-25-2008, 09:31 AM
I think Ed has a point. But, I'm not sure what they would prefer. Maybe we better go to Hooters and do a survey. We may have to go there every night for a week or two to make sure we reach all the "ladies".