PDA

View Full Version : gravity 3

moombadaze
07-20-2008, 08:49 PM
ive got the gravity 3 system, today i was trying to fill just the port rear but the front was also filling at the same time----any ideas why it would do that and how to stop that from happining.

dtlaine
07-20-2008, 10:19 PM
Stacy,

Mine just started doing that, too. I was going to call Jason on Tues to see if he can fix it before the Jamboree.

I believe my new truck should be @ your store by now. If you see an RO for a bunch of accessories to be installed on a silver RL, that's mine.

moombadaze
07-21-2008, 07:00 AM
don, let me know what jason says if ya would. there is a silver one in the shop getting a bunch of stuff on it. hey one more thing i was on lake padget yeasterday and your old boat was tied up to the dock like someone went for a demo ride.

dtlaine
07-21-2008, 07:51 AM
It's about time. I'll let you know what Jason says.

teamctl
07-21-2008, 12:33 PM
I've got the same problem. When I try to fill either of the rear bags, the front bags fill, also. My hunch is that the solenoid on the front bag is out. Let me know what you find out! Thanks!

dtlaine
07-23-2008, 05:52 PM
Stacy,

Jason was gone, but Dave said that the solenoid is probably bad. He thinks they have one in stock, so he should be able to take care of yours on Fri. I'm planning to install some stereo stuff on 8/3, so I'll probably take mine in that week to get it fixed after I clean it up.

I talked to Tom @ the dealership, and I guess my RL should be done soon, so I'll probably see you Sat or Mon.

moombadaze
07-23-2008, 07:43 PM
anyone know how these soliniods work?

Don, you should see that rl--its all apart, bumpers,seats,bed linings,,stuff is all over the place.

oh, im off work this saturday--going surfing, maybe see you monday then. have you tried surfing yet?

dtlaine
07-23-2008, 08:53 PM
Great.... That's what I wanted to hear (sarcasm). Oh well, I'm sure it will get put back together eventually. When we order the company cars, we can get almost every accessory. Since the price is right (free), I check almost everything off. Why not?

I have never tried surfing, but I want to try it @ the Jamboree.

moombadaze
07-23-2008, 09:20 PM
we'll be surfin at the jamboree, your boat can throw a great wave--just takes a little weight, dont be surprised that after doing it once thats all you want to do.

joe should start putting it all back together soon, and your right about the price

dtlaine
07-23-2008, 10:26 PM
Will the Gravity 3 be enough weight, or should I bring my 750 lb sac, too?

moombadaze
07-24-2008, 07:31 AM
bring the 750lb'r-even with that you will want more lb's for a good surf wave. but it will work

hotrod62
08-03-2008, 10:02 PM
ive got the gravity 3 system, today i was trying to fill just the port rear but the front was also filling at the same time----any ideas why it would do that and how to stop that from happining.

I just bought an 08 lsv and had the same problem. Found the Selonoid has a manual on lever that was left on. Its a small black lever near the wiring.
Jamie