PDA

View Full Version : Bimini top without tower.

james yarosz
07-15-2008, 08:47 AM
I have an 03 Outback LS without a tower.I'd like to put a Bimini top on that would fold down(possibly behind the back seat)when not in use so I could put the cover on.(I keep the boat on a lift). My kids use the boat more than I do and they wouldn't use the bimini,but I think I would use the boat more if I had some shade.Any suggestions,and or pics would be great.

Sled491
07-16-2008, 11:59 PM
We have an 07 Outback without the tower. We have the factory Bimini. We keep our boat on a lift as well and use our factory Moomba logo cover. We just lay the bimini down on the motor clam with it's boot on when we put the cover on. When we go out and don't want to use the bimini we just put it full up with the boot on, it kind of looks like a radar tower that way

mimoomba
07-17-2008, 10:28 AM
I have an 03 Outback LS without a tower.I'd like to put a Bimini top on that would fold down(possibly behind the back seat)when not in use so I could put the cover on.(I keep the boat on a lift). My kids use the boat more than I do and they wouldn't use the bimini,but I think I would use the boat more if I had some shade.Any suggestions,and or pics would be great.

Mine is an 02 Outback LS. I have the factory bimini top, it kind of the sand color. I'll be putting a tower on my boat this weekend and doubt if the top will work any more for me. If that is the case, i'll probably sell the top less the brackets thatare screwed in to the fiberglass behind and in front of the windshield. These could be picked up at any marine supply store. Let me know if you are interested. I can always send some pics. The top is like brand new, only used 3 times.

james yarosz
07-17-2008, 03:10 PM
Doug,please send some pics of the bimini before you remove it.I am definately interested.I live in Brighton so I'm close. My e-mail is [email][email protected] JIM,or call me after friday at 586-808-6562

james yarosz
07-20-2008, 09:28 AM
Still interested,any news on that bimini?

mimoomba
07-20-2008, 09:43 AM
sent you a private message Jim