PDA

View Full Version : Bow Filler Cushion??

leffew00
07-14-2008, 07:18 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew if they made a bow filler cushion for a 99' Mobius. If so any place to get one online? And also how about a Jump seat? Do you think one for the newer Mobius' would work? Thanks for your help

zegm
07-14-2008, 11:23 PM
leffe,

We have the jump seat but never have it between the drivers seat and passenger seat. Instead since we have an LS it sits right behind the drivers seat, still out of the way of the rope on the ski pylon and alls MrsZ quick access as the first mate to the ropes and boards etc. It ranks as one of the best options we ordered and I don't see why it wouldn't work in your boat. It is a freestanding design.

leffew00
07-17-2008, 05:05 PM
Thanks Z, Any thoughts on the Bow filler cushion?

kaneboats
07-18-2008, 12:15 AM
There was a thread about two months ago on the bow filler. I think they were trying to figure out exactly where to drill holes or something. You could try searching on "bow filler" and then sending a PM to one of those guys. Good luck!

jmvotto
07-18-2008, 08:07 AM
leffew00,

I ordered mine after the fact, for a 07 obv, I am not sure about the 99 mobius but i imagine through your dealer they can get one that fits and matches your interior. We love ours, the kids were the ones that pressed us on it after we sat in an xlv at the boat show.

kaneboats
07-18-2008, 11:34 AM
If you are ambitious, Great Lakes Skipper carries most of the Moomba vinyls. You could make your own (and also replace any worn or damaged pieces elsewhere in your boat at the same time). I ordered a bunch of vinyl from them and had a local guy make me some new covers. I saved a lot of money by doing the labor myself and letting the expert do the sewing. Just a thought.

GeauxTigers
07-21-2008, 03:15 PM
leffe,

We have the jump seat but never have it between the drivers seat and passenger seat. Instead since we have an LS it sits right behind the drivers seat, still out of the way of the rope on the ski pylon and alls MrsZ quick access as the first mate to the ropes and boards etc. It ranks as one of the best options we ordered and I don't see why it wouldn't work in your boat. It is a freestanding design.

They are also very proud of it and they reflect it on the price. I wanted to order the bowfiller and observer seat for my LSV to make the bow look more like the Supra playpen. I about choked on the price of the observer seat.

leffew00
07-23-2008, 01:51 PM
Thanks for all the feedback. I might see if I can get enough motivation to try and make the bow filler cushion myself. It seems easy enough. For now I think I might push it behind a couple of other projects though.