PDA

View Full Version : NorCal Owners!!

Razzman
07-11-2008, 11:42 PM
Anyone looking for a new wakeboard setup? I just picked up a new CWB Transcend Platinum w/ Zues bindings and a 750lb Fly High Pro sac for 50% off! :D Delta Sport Boats in Antioch is closing their doors and blowing everything out so check 'em out!

jkendall79
07-12-2008, 12:29 AM
Razz, sorry to hear they are closing. I've bought a few things from them recently, they're a really good business, always very helpful and friendly. Guess I'll have to drive up to Sac from now on.

Razzman
07-12-2008, 01:17 AM
Yeah I'm extremely sorry as well, they are a bunch of great guys. Now i'll have to drive no less than 100 miles each way for anything Moomba. :(

jkendall79
07-12-2008, 03:45 AM
I bought my boat up at American Power Sports in Rancho Cordova. They're really awesome to, so give them a try if they're not too far from you.

Supra21V
07-23-2008, 09:20 PM
I am also saddened to hear of Delta Sport Boats Closing. They seemed very reputable and good to work with. I was planning on having them service my new boat that I bought from them.

Does anybody have any recommendations for Indmar engine service in or near Stockton?

Thanks

zegm
07-23-2008, 09:25 PM
Guys,
I can't help you much with this dealer closing but I have a related story. I was at BoatersWorld this afternoon, usually a very busy place of business, especially this time of year. There was no one in there! I asked the manager (who is a great guy) how business was this summer. With a concerned look on his face he said it was very slow. He said that they used to get a tractor trailer rig of goods every week and now it is only coming every other week. No one here can afford to go out fishing anymore!!! The price of gas is hitting this industry very hard!!!!

jkendall79
07-23-2008, 10:13 PM
Supra, there's a couple good ones in the Sac area if it's not too far for you. I go to American Marine Sports in Rancho Cordova, they're great. There's also San Ramon Boat Center in Rocklin, they mostly deal with Supra's.

jkendall79
07-23-2008, 10:18 PM
Z, I've noticed the same thing here in CA. I go to West Marine for supplies and they say they've been really slow this year too. The gas prices are ridiculous, this summer I've been doing a lot more floating than boarding to keep my gas bill down.