PDA

View Full Version : Shred Stixx

Hammer
07-10-2008, 06:21 PM
Man cant wait for my new Ja mako Shred Stixx surf board to get here. very nice boards little pricey but worth it. if you want to see this board go to www.shred stixx.com

also go to you tube search Chase Hazen watch the kid surf !

HAMRIT !

Hammer
07-10-2008, 09:06 PM
ED thats a nice board for a give away,I have a ronix caption its ok but i'm excited about getting Shred Stixx behind the boat.
My first time out last weekend to wake surf man i'm hooked to me its much more fun doesnt hurt as much when you fall.

HAMRIT !

Razzman
07-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Yup the JaMako is a great board, got one myself.

NLindellDC
07-15-2008, 10:48 AM
I just got a JaMako last week and rode it for the first time over the weekend.....

It is waaaaaay different than the Trickboardz Mojo XL that I have (the only board I have ever riden)

The JaMako is faster and way more responsive......it took some getting used to, but I love it! highly recommend it.

turbosdad
08-25-2008, 10:41 PM
What do the shred stixx cost. I use a 4'6" broadcast now. What is the time turn around from order to recieve???

NLindellDC
08-26-2008, 09:35 AM
They're not cheap.....mine was plus or minus $450 I believe....and I got it within two weeks, I think they were on backorder at the time. But I can tell you that I have not regretted my purchase one bit!

turbosdad
08-26-2008, 03:38 PM
thanks man, why did you choose the JaMako vs Shredder or Piranha???

Do you get graphic choices or are they standard???

NLindellDC
08-27-2008, 09:39 AM
I only chose the JaMako because of my weight (I'm 6'2", 230lbs.) They say over 200 or so the JaMako is the way to go, but after riding it.....it's so fast, I wonder if I couldn't have gottten away with a smaller board.

The graphics are standard, but you can choose your color....white, blue, red, or yellow. I went with white myself, I just like that clean look.

Razzman
08-27-2008, 02:35 PM
I've had my niece @ 100lbs. ride it easily and everyone in between up to my buddies 220lbs. and it was still fast. Just a great board period, but you do have to watch them as they will ding easily!