PDA

View Full Version : FAE Group Buy

adsman
07-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Who else wants in on a Group Buy for FAE?

Tyger has generously agreed to coordinate:
https://forum.moomba.com/showpost.php?p=39684&postcount=6

There was one on WW that I missed out on, but here is the thread with the details of what they were able to get (looks like a $50 dicount and a free stainless cover sleeve) :

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/558996.html?1207239535

Tyger
07-08-2008, 06:13 PM
*bumpy*

Thanks for writing this post for me. :) I meant to, but haven't had time.

For the uninitiated, a Fresh Air Exhaust will (according to the manufacturer):

- Reduce Exhaust Noise up to 75%
- Reduce Carbon Monoxide up to 90%
- Does not interfere with boat handling or performance.
- Does not change the shape of the wake.

Based on the feedback of other Moomba owners I'm definitely buying one of these! If we can get a few more people we can all save some money. It looks like we need four or five people to qualify for a group buy. We have three (myself, adsman, csmsk) already. :D

I'm not too concerned about anyone dying from CO2 on my boat, but my wife loves to lay out on the swim platform any time she's not driving, we do a ton of surfing so the reduced fumes will be great and lower noise always makes it easier to communicate and hear the stereo.

PM me or reply to this thread if you are interested.

MeachDog
07-09-2008, 12:51 AM
Me and the family are ready to add WakeSurfing to our days on the lake behind our new Outback V. The biggest concern we have is the CO levels in and behind the boat during the slow speeds.

Please feel free to email me with the details!

Thanks for putting this together for the group.

-J

Tyger
07-11-2008, 09:04 PM
I spoke with Larry over the phone and he agreed to do a $50 off for our group buy. This is generous of him since it's summer and they aren't hurting for business.

Please send me a PM with your email address and I will send you the ordering instructions.

If anyone else wants in, this will be a limited time offer, but there's room for as many as want to buy.

Larry was telling me that an SC employee recently bought an FAE and is very happy with it.

Tyger
07-13-2008, 11:52 AM
One more update: The group buy ends 7/20. Make sure to contact me ASAP if you want in.

adsman
07-19-2008, 12:59 PM
One more update: The group buy ends 7/20. Make sure to contact me ASAP if you want in.

Not sure if we were able to get the group buy extended, so if you want in (for sure) get in touch with Tyger to get the promo code. Just ordered mine over the phone direct with Larry, great guy to work with!

chadgreg
07-21-2008, 06:21 PM
Can I still get in on this I need one bad.
[email protected]

Tyger
07-22-2008, 12:19 PM
email sent.

MeachDog
07-23-2008, 01:40 PM
Can I still get in on this I need one bad.
[email protected]

They accepted my purchased over the weekend and will be shipping mine this Friday. (still in powder coating now) They are really great to work with! He did mention that only 3 (?) people from this group bought and that it usually is a minimum of 5 and not during the summer months. However, they are going to do another group buy for the event in August.

I'd suggest just calling them to chat and see if you can get in on the buy.

Here is the contact info:

Hill Country Boardz LLC
512 647 7321
[email protected]
www.TrickBoardz.com

Good luck!

-Jeff

chadgreg
07-23-2008, 02:11 PM
Great Thanks!

deafgoose
07-29-2008, 12:49 AM
I am looking into ordering one of these. I sent them an email hoping I can still get the group buy.