PDA

View Full Version : east Tn supra/moomba jamboree

jasonba1
07-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Hey I was just wondering if there is ever a supra/moomba jamboree in east tn. since they are made here? If anyone has information on this please let me know.

Thanks and hope everyone is enjoying some time on the lake.

Jason

AJones
07-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Which lake in East Tennessee? We are on Cherokee Lake every weekend.

jasonba1
07-06-2008, 10:00 PM
Im usually on ft loudon. but i'm willing to go where ever. I will be more than glad to spear head it if people will let me know what lake (norris, cherokee, melton, etc.) Also need to know some dates and who is interested. I will call skierschoice and knoxwake and get something started if people are willing to come. Met 6 moomba and supra owners today that said they would do it.

Thanks guys for all the info and future help

jason

jasonba1
07-06-2008, 10:14 PM
i also know the person personally at label industries that makes all the shirts towels etc. for supra and moomba on their websites and Im sure he would be on board also I know a few people that could provide food and possibly live music. I would think ft loudon would be the best lake because it is centrally located but if someone has another suggestion im all ears.

Thanks everyone

jasonba1
07-08-2008, 03:21 PM
Thanks Ed for the info.

FearTheElf
07-25-2008, 01:52 PM
We live in Cleveland, OH but visit Norris a few times a year (one of the main reasons I have a ski boat - love it there!). May be up for it depending on when/where. That is, if you don't mind a northerner at the party ;)

bamaspiveys
07-26-2008, 07:25 AM
I am in Murfreesboro, but I would come over to the Knoxville area.

jasonba1
07-28-2008, 11:42 AM
Everyone would be more than welcome even a northerner lol. Norris is a beautiful lake I was up there on Friday boarding all day.

The guy from Murfreesboro that would be awesome if you could make it .

I am going to call Natalie at skiers choice today and see if we can get the ball rolling on this event.

I will let everyone know as soon as I hear something.

cpudoktr
07-29-2008, 03:18 PM
I am in Nashville but we'd definately make the 3 hour trek for something like this. Count us in.

FearTheElf
07-31-2008, 03:01 PM
Good deal, thanks Jason.

SJTLMT
08-01-2008, 08:03 AM
I live in Georgia and missed the jamboree here but I would make the trip home to Knoxville for a TN jamboree.

SC07LS
08-01-2008, 11:17 AM
Bama,
Wherer do you ride at in Murfreesboro? I will be in that area and I'm interested in finding good areas to boat in.

jasonba1
08-01-2008, 02:05 PM
just a quick update guys. Talked to Natalie today from skiers choice and we are going to try and do this sometime late aug. first of sep. She is going to call Kim at knoxville watersports and get back with me to see what we can get lined up. More updates should be coming soon.

Thanks everyone

FearTheElf
08-05-2008, 07:06 AM
Thanks Jason for the update. We'll be at Norris in a couple weeks (Thursday 8/21 to Sunday 8/24). We'll be back again in September (Thursday 9/18 to Sunday 9/21). If it ends up being either of those weekends and you pick Norris, we'll swing by.