PDA

View Full Version : old pride & joy and new pride & joy

moombadaze
07-04-2008, 07:00 AM
unusual photo--2 MOOMBA MOBIUS'S in britiny blue in one garage. more photos later

kaneboats
07-04-2008, 09:53 AM
Looks like it went down. I'm eagerly anticipating some daylight shots. Enjoy! Happy 4th to you and yours! It's actually a great day for break-in because the skiing/boarding water is usually crap but there's lots of cruising to do.

moombadaze
07-04-2008, 10:36 PM
pics of both boats

moombadaze
07-04-2008, 10:37 PM
couple more

kaneboats
07-05-2008, 02:03 AM
It is so hard to argue with a NEW MOOMBA!!!!! I love the old one -- I see why you say it is sad to see it go. I wish I had a chance at it -- but it's gone now. Many happy returns to it's new family. But, many more happy days are ahead for the new owners of the NEW ride.

I guess if it's Brittany Blue you have your claws into it. Don't blame you. Love that color too. Some day in some life I'm gonna break in a new one too. In the meantime I'm living vicariously through you while you cruise at low RPM and I ride high and wind out- HA HA- Just rubbing it in. Enjoy Enjoy and Enjoy some more. Get her broken in so you can show her off, my friend!

moombadaze
07-05-2008, 07:58 AM
thanks Pat, its real fun going slow-not. that 03 has been my favorite boat-i love the lines its got. the blues are a little different shade. im going to try to get to some hours on it sunday. its going to be a busy weekend-working today till 6:00-going to go meet Ed for stuff he needs hauled to atlanta, get home and clean out the old boat (there booth in the garage side by side again) hit the lake sunday.

04OUTBACK
07-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Congrats! All great except the break in time!!
That says something when a fella buys a new just like his old one... We love our LSV..

Enjoy..
BW