PDA

View Full Version : congrats to new moomba owner

moombadaze
07-04-2008, 06:56 AM
Ragdog (aka mike) got his MOOMBA last night july 3rd--beautiful 2003 mobius lsv-blue,118 hrs

only bad thing is this seller is sad to see it go

bashton
07-04-2008, 08:53 AM
Congrats! We took delivery of our Outback a little over a month ago and have already logged over 30 hours already. We love everything about it and I am sure you'll have a blast with yours!

Any pics?

BA

kaneboats
07-04-2008, 09:50 AM
Congrats to Ragdog! I'm sure you'll love it. Now what news from Stacy?

moombadaze
07-04-2008, 10:33 PM
well i brought home a 2008 lsv mobius in blue, we took both boats to the lake today and Kane you were right-bad day for boarding, spent part of the day showing mike some stuff with the boat-its his first boat, i was able to get to 3 hrs of breakin---so slow. were going back out sunday and i should be able to spend more time going slow but i dont think i will have it fully broke in for atlanta but im going to do my best.

kaneboats
07-05-2008, 01:18 AM
You better find a way to just run and run. I didnt' even get out today. I'm gonna run and fun tamara.

moombadaze
07-05-2008, 08:09 AM
ragdog would like to go but this is his first boat and is real nervous about going that far--trust me ive been askin

kaneboats
07-06-2008, 12:20 AM
We'll meet him in Tampa. He's probably just as happy as you are right now-- maybe more so.

We had a great day on the water today. Hit the Flint River in Bainbridge, GA. I gave a guy in a Nautique a tow in. Later I towed in an old closed bow outboard boat. An old guy on the shore said, "Hey, that's your second one today-- I saw you before." I said, "Yea, I'm stocking up on the goodwill for when it's my turn." Best part was the boat cops saw me both times. Can't hurt if I ever need a break.

Anyway, we got all we could stand and got in before the lightning storm arrived. Couldn't be happier.