PDA

View Full Version : Custom Fat Sacks

tazz3069
07-01-2008, 07:42 PM
Alright guys. I need your help. I posted a thread on hear about a cover for the rear compartments. I want to keep stuff off the sacks while they are full. Someone on here posted that they had some custom built for his boat. I can not get a hold of him. This was his response to my post.

"You can get a sheet of vinyl from most building supply stores I think that would work for what your wanting. I put plastic tanks in my boat where the ballast bags once were. I had them custom made they reach from the back of the boat to under the back corner seat to where my cooler is, They also hold more water which = more weight. Only 14" in height in storage compartment then a little lower at the front so they would slide under the seat. $125 per tank"

I can not get a hold of him. I would like to see if I can get custom tanks for my boat. Or does anyone know if a place that can make these tanks.
Tazz

Here is the post: https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=5727

Aquaholic
07-01-2008, 10:49 PM
Foiltech I think bought a Supra. Go to the Supra BB and look for him there, I'm almost positive I saw him posting there.

Aqua

tazz3069
07-02-2008, 08:50 AM
Aqua--
Thankyou for the information. I found him on the Supra Web site. Hopefully I cn get information in regards to the custom tanks.
Tazz