PDA

View Full Version : Best Beginner board with bindings for under $250

PK Moomba
06-30-2008, 03:03 PM
I am looking for a beginner board for under 250 with bindings...can you guys steer me in the right direction. Need 139-140 with bindings that will fit size 10-12. I have been wakeboarding probably 20 times, can clear the wake on the rare occasion but nothing other than that....

Thanks in advance...I don't have a clue on wakeboards. Have been on a slalom ski all my life....

deafgoose
06-30-2008, 03:32 PM
Keep an eye out on the cloeout section @ http://boardersmall.com/xcart/home.php?cat=280

jmvotto
06-30-2008, 03:35 PM
I bought the Ronix vault '07 with hyperlite drive Bindings from www.boardersmall.com for about $250.00

I slalomed skiied all my life to, yet to clear the wake on the board to windy and rough on the lake so far (good for kids tubing) LOL...

04OUTBACK
07-01-2008, 12:02 AM
also watch boardersbestbuy.com each day and look at evogear.com ; wakeside.com and buywake.com
There is plenty of 07 and 06 inventory out there... You probably will be able to look around and find some bindings and boards separate and reach your goal.
Don't get a true beginner board though... I rode my old beginner board yesterday and hated it..
I like a board with molded in outer fins and a removable center fin..

Also, look on ebay... search Liquid Force or Hyperlite...
BoardersBestBuy has a Ronix Vault for $99 for the next 24hrs or til they run out... this would be a great board to get going on if 144 is not too big for you..

BW