PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Pass

LSV04
06-27-2008, 09:10 AM
Hey-anyone install perfect pass their boat. What is the cost to have it installed?

Mikey
06-27-2008, 05:55 PM
Recently had PP added to my 07OUTBACK.Unit was wakeboard Pro which was 950.00 plus 2 and 1/2 hrs labour,at 115.00 an hr.I'm still trying to get mine dialed in/calibrated,but should be good to go next time out now that I understand the system a little better.
I noticed on the website that my unit either doesn't exist anymore as all they offer is a StarGazer version which is gps based,which might be a real good thing as it states it doesn,t need calibrateing.I can upgrade mine to work but I wish PP and my dealer had told me of this change before i purchased this unit as the cost of the new one is only slightly more.

tazz3069
06-27-2008, 06:38 PM
I just purchased my PP Star Gazer for my boat. I should get it in a few days. Will let you know how the install goes.
Tazz

maxpower220
06-27-2008, 08:41 PM
Recently had PP added to my 07OUTBACK.Unit was wakeboard Pro which was 950.00 plus 2 and 1/2 hrs labour,at 115.00 an hr.I'm still trying to get mine dialed in/calibrated,but should be good to go next time out now that I understand the system a little better.

At $115/hr, they should have set up every detail on PP for you.

LSV04
06-27-2008, 09:41 PM
I figured about 1000-1500. I dread allowing this local Marina to do anything to my boat. The owner lets these guys with not much expierience do his work because hes overloaded. I just took a lesson on a boat with PP and the pull was so consistent. Im almost landing a HS backroll and the falls arent as bad when the speed is right.

Aquaholic
06-28-2008, 10:11 AM
You guys can also buy from PP direct ans save some money in taxes. LSV here is a pic of my guage. I have offered to sell it to help with the purchase of Stargazer upgrade for my 23 XLV. I have sold a lot of stuff to others on this board. I know the gauge new is 350 vs me at 225. I will find out what the cost of the brain is but it will cost someone alot less. I always give the person the money back promise if not 100 percent happy, very with these electrical items.

Aqua

Aquaholic
06-28-2008, 10:26 AM
The perfect pass guage is on the right. The brain is the current version because I had a bad cable it turns out. The cable was under the floor and it had been damage in the factory. The tech support at PP was simply awsome, they sent me componets to try like the brain. They let me change for the latest version for nothing. PP is one of the nicest creature comfort items in the boat, I think anyone who uses it will agree.

Aqua